Treasure Quest

This new T.V. Show on Discovery is say at least good entertainment. I do feel that most if not all of the “participants” are being scripted, this crew cannot be this inept. Opinions?

Want a good show? Put them on an OSV or a Tug on the river! Hell even a drilling rig, and not that black gold bullshit that was on a few yrs back…

[QUOTE=josh.reid24;167231]Want a good show? Put them on an OSV or a Tug on the river! Hell even a drilling rig, and not that black gold bullshit that was on a few yrs back…[/QUOTE]

I’ve an even better idea for a vastly more entertaining show. Everybody is on a ship with me and at the end of each episode, the crew all beg me to leave and I let one escape. There’ll be highjinx aplenty is liberal profanity, a rope’s end, my size 12 boot and the famous pointy stick!

You know this might actually get the interest of cable…get my agent on the phone.

But they must find and cage a snipe!

[QUOTE=c.captain;167238]I’ve an even better idea for a vastly more entertaining show. Everybody is on a ship with me and at the end of each episode, the crew all beg me to leave and I let one escape. There’ll be highjinx aplenty is liberal profanity, a rope’s end, my size 12 boot and the famous pointy stick!

You know this might actually get the interest of cable…get my agent on the phone.[/QUOTE]

I’ll sign up for that!

I’m in!! Hell I might be able to learn a thing from you c.captain. Only if I’m lucky will you bless me with your wisdom while I’m there…

"I’ve an even better idea for a vastly more entertaining show. Everybody is on a ship with me and at the end of each episode, the crew all beg me to leave and I let one escape. There’ll be highjinx aplenty is liberal profanity, a rope’s end, my size 12 boot and the famous pointy stick!

You know this might actually get the interest of cable…get my agent on the phone."

Sounds like a recipe for mutiny!

This show won't be no fun I will outlast them all. It will come down to you and I glaring and muttering at each other until we run out of coffee and one kills the other. I can be a nerve wracking son of bitch too, just ask anyone who has worked with me.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;167261]This show won’t be no fun I will outlast them all. It will come down to you and I glaring and muttering at each other until we run out of coffee and one kills the other. I can be a nerve wracking son of bitch too, just ask anyone who has worked with me.[/QUOTE]

now THAT would be entertainment!

[QUOTE=dncartersweatte1993;167255]Sounds like a recipe for mutiny![/QUOTE]

ok by me…

bring em on!