Towing not for Hire

I am seeking information on the following:
I own a 40′ tug/workboat, and a 110′ spudbarge with a crawler crane, I hold a 500T master NC,
do I need additional license (such as MOTV) to pull/push my own barge?
I am not a tug for hire , the workboat will be used to pull my own gear in domestic waters near coastal to and within the jobs.
Most of the jobs are pile driving and dredge support ops.

Thank you, all feedback will be appreciated.