This cajaya business is way out of hand

[QUOTE=cajaya;175516]In all fairness, the people that didn’t know how do to thread repair were from all over, neighboring states as well but had been working down there for awhile. I just needed some way to describe the workboat way of doing things, and that was the best I could muster up. Sorry southerners[/QUOTE]

What’s so funny is I have never thought of you as bitching about SOUTHERNERS. (The Majority that were cutting you down were not from the SOUTH.) What I posted wasn’t even to you. It was to C. Captain.

Like I have posted in the past. It must really hurt to talk about inbreed MF’s who can’t Spell, read or write and those same folks go and pass the same test that you just spent $100k on. Yea, there is more to a college education then just passing what you will be doing in life but it must sting a little just like it stings when some jackass groups me in with everyone and calls me stupid. No More no Less.

So next time you think about jumping on Southerners as Backward ass country fucks, inbreed imbeciles, and slow on the draw remember this Redneck stood beside you and for you. Even if you spewed trash my way. After all I know my history and you will not hear me talk about the French. I may not like them in general but I don’t bash them in public. Even the idiots that do most likely have no clue without them we as the USA wouldn’t be want we are.

To myself, I only have to prove to myself. If I do that then I will prove it to my boss, YES JAW BAUEX.!!!
Some of you seem like you have to prove to the forum that you are the shit, because for some reason it means something to you. What you have to prove I have no clue but more power to you.

Hey now don’t go blaming us college types, she’s a hawsepiper same as you.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;175522]Hey now don’t go blaming us college types, she’s a hawsepiper same as you.[/QUOTE]

So that is why you are on her ass so much?

Nope, I’ve got respect for those they’ve sailed before the mast. Just wanted to make sure you have the right info. I’m taking some good advice and not getting drawn into stupid arguments either, at least for as long as I can.

[QUOTE=cajaya;175516]In all fairness, the people that didn’t know how do to thread repair were from all over, neighboring states as well but had been working down there for awhile. I just needed some way to describe the workboat way of doing things, and that was the best I could muster up. Sorry southerners[/QUOTE]

No problem, After 20 years in the military the way things work in the civilian word drives me crazy sometimes. You just have to remember, same as I have to tell myself, your way of thinking is not always correct. A lot of educated folks think they know the best way but have never picked up a hammer… Just saying.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;175525]Nope, I’ve got respect for those they’ve sailed before the mast. Just wanted to make sure you have the right info. I’m taking some good advice and not getting drawn into stupid arguments either, at least for as long as I can.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you because we have to take accountability at the end. Sometimes though you have to listen to the trenches because it has been a long time since we have been there. Doesn’t mean we have to take the advise or bitching but you had better listen because it will keep your crew happy. Even as a UNL. Master you don’t know it all, god knows the responsibility you have and accountability, but most likely it goes back to the old navy saying. A clean ship is a happy ship.

I’m proud to say our 17 year old vessel is pretty clean.

Got to watch the debate. Haven’t seen one yet. Catch yall in the morning.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175514]CANJA - Please forgive the … :slight_smile:
God Bless[/QUOTE]

who’s CANJA? Isn’t that some herb dem hippies like to smoke?

I find this thread VERY ironic! Two years ago when I started one about the “all holly c.captain” he had it shut down. Just love those who object to your point of view and shut it up, but theirs is “okay” and allowed to continue. So much for that First Amemndment… Hypocrites

[QUOTE=Wrench;175541]So much for that First Amemndment… Hypocrites[/QUOTE]

not wanting to overload your low amperage brain fuses but the First Amendment to the US Constitution reads:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

the speech referred to in the amendment is a citizen speaking out against or criticizing the Federal Government and nothing more…SIR!

empty-headed animal food trough wiper

[QUOTE=Wrench;175541]So much for that First Amemndment…[/QUOTE]
Another Constituional scholar is heard from. Please, go learn about the first amendment. It has nothing to do with this discussion.

[I]Congress shall make no law…abridging the freedom of speech[/I]

If the speech is not being repressed by the government, it ain’t about the first amnendment.

[I]I normally avoid threads like this, but uninformed utterances about “free speech” set me off[/I]

Late addition: someone please post to this thread so my name doesn’t show up on the main forum page link here as the most recent post.

More that glad to be of help, your name should be off the list.

In an effort to Continue to hijack this thread away from it’s subject, came across this earlier today and had a good laugh worth sharing:

Ugh, I wish Fraqrat in particular wouldn’t name-drop her out of the blue in an attempt to start shit. How about instead of trying to crap on other people’s threads, you just make one designated thread where you can insult each other like grade schoolers every day? Or maybe your very own Special Needs subforum?

Sorry but I particularly like to crap on c.captain’s threads. It’s like an auto reflex thing I can’t help myself.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;175735]Sorry but I particularly like to crap on c.captain’s threads. It’s like an auto reflex thing I can’t help myself.[/QUOTE]

there’s a 12 step program to help you with that…

do you want the addresses of where you can go to attend meetings?

[QUOTE=jdcavo;175544]Another Constituional scholar is heard from. Please, go learn about the first amendment. It has nothing to do with this discussion.[/QUOTE]

thank you very kindly JD for setting this RUBE in his place…

At least I admitted that I have a problem. When will you admit you suffer from the same disease?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;175768]At least I admitted that I have a problem. When will you admit you suffer from the same disease?[/QUOTE]

and what disease might that be…HMMM?

Care to share a smoke?

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175519]

Like I have posted in the past. It must really hurt to talk about inbreed MF’s who can’t Spell, read or write and those same folks go and pass the same test that you just spent $100k on. Yea, there is more to a college education then just passing what you will be doing in life but it must sting a little just like it stings when some jackass groups me in with everyone and calls me stupid. No More no Less.[/QUOTE]Yea, its not about the hawsepipe or not, its about mentally lazy people who never bothered to take the steps I bothered to take, knowing that for engineering anyway that I would be behind the academy grads if I didnt do something about it. That is not about any demographic or culture. Just about people that never do more because they dont have to and get away with it. Normally I dont care what other people do with their own lives, but when they try to get involved with mine, I have a problem that. People that get away with being imbeciles because they are a man or are friends with someone or because they are from a certain neighborhood…

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175519]After all I know my history and you will not hear me talk about the French. I may not like them in general but I don’t bash them in public. Even the idiots that do most likely have no clue without them we as the USA wouldn’t be want we are.
[/QUOTE] I dont know what the French have to do with this, but I have no problem with them either. I actually have family over there and am quite upset over recent events. I remember people were mad at them, I think it was after 9/11 but fail to realize they have already had a lot of bloodshed on their own soil…which apparently continues…

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175519]
Some of you seem like you have to prove to the forum that you are the shit, because for some reason it means something to you. What you have to prove I have no clue but more power to you.[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about me or c.captain? Or about engineers in general? Have you been around many engineers? Lol. I would say the VAST majority of engineers like to display their knowledge and talk about what they know lol, academy, hawsepipe…it doesnt matter. That is an engineer thing…workboat engineers tend to do it more. I actually find it quite annoying sometimes when they start talking about stuff that everybody knows…like stuff that is required to know just to pass the qmed or engineering test.
A lot of things I write on here, I would never say…but wanted to say. So maybe I come off as a smartass or something. I just felt I suffered in silence for a long time. I would never actually tell someone or imply that I thought they were incompetent. First of all it is rude, secondly that kind of behavior damages morale.
Now, if I am supposed to start giggling and ooing. That is different, I am not gonna do that.

[QUOTE=AB Murph;175519]Would I drink a beer with her along with C. Captain. YOU DAMN TOOTING I WOULD. I may not agree with either but Both seem knowledgeable and I like both for their straight way of talking. SO… If either CANJA or C. CAPTAIN is ever is Pensacola, Fl please shoot me an PM. I will buy you both drinks all night. [/QUOTE]
I will PM you I am ever in pensacola

Like how to use a tap and die set?