Testing if this thing is on

I’ll take the liberty of commenting for you by using your boiler plate responses in all caps and use PH instead of F where appropriate.

I’ve had no issues checking the site with the app or safari using my iPhone/iPad.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;163434]I’ll take the liberty of commenting for you by using your boiler plate responses in all caps and use PH instead of F where appropriate.[/QUOTE]

please do…I hold no exclusive rights and welcome all comers who want to take on the likes of Paul Watsoon and KPee using my favored means of locution

[QUOTE=c.captain;163436]please do…I hold no exclusive rights and welcome all comers who want to take on the likes of Paul Watsoon and KPee using my favored means of locution[/QUOTE]

Don’t be so hard on yer Alma Mater.

[QUOTE=catherder;163446]Don’t be so hard on yer Alma Mater.[/QUOTE]

to whom are you referring to? I ain’t no KPee’r

seriously, am I the only one who cannot edit a post or call up a list of new posts by thread or even reply to posts I haven’t started.

All the above are happening to me for the past three days. Doesn’t matter what OS or browser I pick. The same result everytime

THIS SUCKS!

None of the rest of us are having the same issues as you. Maybe there’s a reason they are dodging your calls…

[QUOTE=c.captain;163361]the sad thing is that I tried to contract Mike Schuler this morning about all this and got an out of office reply saying he isn’t back till the 8th…[/QUOTE]

Yes, then you emailed me and I emailed you right back… what’s sad about that?

[QUOTE=john;163462]Yes, then you emailed me and I emailed you right back… what’s sad about that?[/QUOTE]

just that when a major change is made with the forum the person responsible to maintain it is not available…that’s all

y’all are still the best thing to ever happen to this sorry business and you keep my support even though I grouse a bit

this appears to be the only thread I can post to

anyway John you did say this in the other thread about the site

Nobody’s deleting anything. We did install a new spam filter which, among other things, scans old posts. It keeps flagging your posts but only yours… we are looking into it but we are sailing short handed this week so stby.

I will standby but there was another thread about the forum I started which did disappear whether you guys made it vanish or not. I posted this video in it and post it again to express my feelings here

[video=dailymotion;xbvt7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbvt7_duck-amuck-scene-2_news[/video]

Skynet has become self aware and is tired of your shenanigans. I would unplug all electronic devices and back away from the computer slowly. Just so you don’t feel totally crazy that other thread did disappear for several days and just reappear again today on my end. I thought it had been memory holed with some of the others.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;163476]Skynet has become self aware and is tired of your shenanigans. I would unplug all electronic devices and back away from the computer slowly. Just so you don’t feel totally crazy that other thread did disappear for several days and just reappear again today on my end. I thought it had been memory holed with some of the others.[/QUOTE]

looks like I am enroute to becoming a unperson here but before I go into the memory hole I want to say that the thread I started about the forum has not returned for me. where is it?

Never mind I had your thread confused with the “new site design” thread. I guess it fell in and is now an unthread. Skynet is watching you don’t give it a reason to be more aggressive. Don’t look your computer straight in the monitor or make sudden moves toward the plugs.

The only solution if for you to sail off on the mighty Orca with no electronics and nothing that can be traced back to you. Better hurry and cast off before they process this post.

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;163482]The only solution if for you to sail off on the mighty Orca with no electronics and nothing that can be traced back to you. Better hurry and cast off before they process this post.[/QUOTE]

I really am DOOMED!

• Updated - - -

call me Goldstein…

[QUOTE=c.captain;163475]this appears to be the only thread I can post to

anyway John you did say this in the other thread about the site

I will standby but there was another thread about the forum I started which did disappear whether you guys made it vanish or not. I posted this video in it and post it again to express my feelings here

[video=dailymotion;xbvt7]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbvt7_duck-amuck-scene-2_news[/video][/QUOTE]

Oh yes, now I remember, that was the thread where I posted this:

Crap, I really liked that gif.

NOT ME! I know you’re hiding somewhere with your damsons and prunes. Well I’m ready for you. I’ve wired meself up to 200 tons of gelignite, and if any one of you so much as makes a move we’ll all go up together!

Crap, I really liked that gif.

Right, right. I warned you. That’s it…

• Updated - - -

I continue to struggle to access the forum here

1. I cannot call up “New Posts” anymore…I get a message saying I do not have permission

2. I cannot reply to an existing thread getting the same message about permission

3. I cannot edit any of my posts…the edit button is simply missing from them

luckily, I can still post though and start new threads but this is not a way to run a railroad. Is the forum functioning 100% for everyone else? Is this a grtand conspiracy to frustrate me? If so, it is working like a charm!

• Updated - - -

thought I would clarify that I can reply to a thread I started but not one from another member

It doesn’t appear anyone else is having similar problems. The usual suspects are posting away in new and old threads as Skynet has you muzzled. It has been a very peaceful weekend.

Long time lurker on here, this situation is too hilarious. Maybe you’re getting blocked by Captain Force, c.captain…

we haven’t heard anything since the esteemed Captain was frogmatched out of his quarters for life in the Village. I what number they assigned to him there? Probably Number 13!

It is truly amazing how many similarities there are between that insular and very strange place in Wales and that ridiculous place in Great Neck.

• Updated - - -

I will never succumb to Skynet nor to become an unperson and be sent down the memory hole.

It’ll take more than this to silence me and I have certainly noticed a total lack of any controversy or fisticuffs here lately with the changed in the forum. BORING!

I gotta do something about that!