Tankerman PIC

I am a Tankerman PIC on the inland side and I would like to change over to ATB’s. I have my Drivers license, Twic, Passport, Tankerman PIC. I would like to know are there any companies that would hire me with just these credentials??

I would pick up STCW (5day course) or AB license or you probably wont get looked at.

You’ll need your AB and STCW basic training for most coastal/deep sea companies.