Server to busy

Seems more oftern than not, when I use the iphone app I get “server too busy” Also get connection errors. I use other apps that don’t do it, just gcapatin. Also is there a way to get rid of the red notification when it is the user who is posting? When I post to a subscribed thread my icon show a new post and it is only me posting. When I post to Facebook it only show the red icon when someone other than me replied to the same thread

I’ve been getting server busy on my EVO a lot lately as well, and on the computer.

I have both the issues brjones has.

My iPhone used to do it all the time. But after I updated the app and the OS it’s been working great.

[QUOTE=PR-9;58913]My iPhone used to do it all the time. But after I updated the app and the OS it’s been working great.[/QUOTE]
Interesting. I have all the updates, and updated to the new OS as well. But still having issues

Same problem here from my iPhone I have all the updates as well.

I’m usually on a laptop . I was using internet explorer until John suggested google chrome and that helped. But I still get"server busy" quite often. I’m sure their workin on it.

I have gotten it a couple times on my laptop with Firefox. I get it daily when using the phone. Also it pops up “server too busy” like 5 times in a row, even when you acknowledge it. Its actually pretty annoying. To the point I dont really use it anymore. When I am away, the phone is all I use for internet.

And I get it at 0200 when there aren’t really many people on…

GCaptain may not “reside” on it’s own server. Many websites share the same server and they are each susceptible to traffic from other sites.