Seacor boat in so cal

Wasn’t close enough to get a name, but saw a seacor osv in fish harbor LA. Anyone know what they’re up to?

I’d like to know. Haven’t heard anything. Looking at Marinetraffic, it lists the NRC Quest, which was a Seacor boat as is according to the picture still Seacor colors.

[QUOTE=threewhistles;147268]I’d like to know. Haven’t heard anything. Looking at Marinetraffic, it lists the NRC Quest, which was a Seacor boat as is according to the picture still Seacor colors.[/QUOTE]

You got the name I did some googling…it’s a master hull and appears to be owned by some company in Oregon as a spill response vessel…at least as of 2012 that was the case. The color scheme didn’t change with the ownership.

Not sure if this is true, but a guy I sail with did a job with NRC or MSRC (can’t remember which) in Port Angeles some years back, and he said the company was owned by Seacor.

Seacor sold off N.R.C . or the other one , i can never remember which one was who! They used to have a boat in Port Angeles! They sold it off after the they made fortune on the B.P oil spill.

Speaking of Seacor, anyone know what’s up with the Seacor Diamond? AIS hasn’t been updated on it since August.

I saw it in deadmans cove in Morgan city two weeks ago.

The M/V Santa Cruz was working out of Port Hueneme for several years and the M/V San Miguel was working out of LA, both are back in the GOM now. I believe GOL got the job in Port Hueneme not sure of the reason the San Miguel came back to the gulf. I think FMS bought both of the boats and are working them in the gulf now.

[QUOTE=Ctony;147187]Wasn’t close enough to get a name, but saw a seacor osv in fish harbor LA. Anyone know what they’re up to?[/QUOTE]