Harvey new build

Harvey has another one of those new monster sized OSV in slip b…looks like they are doing the final outfitting now. Harvey Champion.

Here’s a vid of her being launched in February

//youtu.be/Z4AQO87cH48

On the Youtube page, in the comments somebody is saying that there are 18 MORE of these coming! MOTHER OF GOD! Where are they going to find the people! ECO, HOS, OCLLC, HGM, GOL, and on and on and on!

btw, is Seacor building anything new? I never hear much about them. Can’t imagine Fabrikant just sitting on his hands?

Took the nickel tour of the Harvey Supporter last week. Very nice equipment I can’t wait until we get our eight just like it.

Haven’t heard anything about a new build program for Seacor. A lot of their gear is starting to show its age and the anchor boats are stacked DEEP in B slip. The 4 Chouest run Seacor boats left anchor work behind and are running as supply boats for BP.

Anyone know what kind of facility Harvey is building in B slip? They are going all out!

She came by us the other day I think fresh from the yard in Florida, yet another sharp looking boat. Makes me jealous.

Unlimited tonnage license required or do they have a company specific rating thank USCG.

[QUOTE=cmshanley6;77861]Unlimited tonnage license required or do they have a company specific rating thank USCG.[/QUOTE]

Do you really have to ask that question??? It has only been discused on here about a zillion times about there being no unlimited tonnage supply boats being American flag, and only about a zillion questions about the 6000ITC endorsement and how to get it.

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;77879]Do you really have to ask that question??? It has only been discused on here about a zillion times [/QUOTE]

Thanks ChiefRob…I was just getting ready to load the pointy stick with HE rounds to prepare for action!

[QUOTE=c.captain;77744]
btw, is Seacor building anything new? I never hear much about them. Can’t imagine Fabrikant just sitting on his hands?[/QUOTE]

Other than 2 new CATs (crewboats) and sideways chat about 2 MPSVs, nothing…That’s why most have left and some are still looking to leave…

What’s Harvey’s pay rate over there for Master mates? 1600/3000

Seacor is quickly becoming a second rate company. I had a captain tell me when I first started working offshore with them say that in 10 years he didn’t see Seacor being involved in the GOM. At the time I thought he was nuts, every where you looked there where Seacor boats, Chevron and BP used their crewboats exclusively and a good amount of their work boats. Man have times changed. I see Seacor becoming more like Tidewater and just keeping a minimum presence in the Gulf and moving more and more of their fleet overseas.

Photos taken today of HARVEY CHAMPION and Harvey’s dock under construction. I heard rumors they will have a LNG fueling station with storage tanks??? we’ll see… [ATTACH]2180[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2181[/ATTACH]