ECO new builds

Is it me, or does the GoM finally have a good looking OSV? Other companies need to take note Haha. Who’s on one? Give us some details! How do they ride, how’s the house, bridge and staterooms?

You don’t want to know. Boat envy is a terrible thing. Lol. One thing for sure, there are now two classes of citizens at ECO…

If I thought I had any chance… But I’m not from up the bayou haha

The anchor boat prima donnas finally got replaced!

[QUOTE=KrustySalt;140406]If I thought I had any chance… But I’m not from up the bayou haha[/QUOTE]

Not to worry. The master of the C- installer is from Puerto Rico. We also have guys and gals on the other new builds from Alabama and Mississippi and people from north of the Mason Dixon line as well. The chevron division is getting the bulk of the new builds. If you want on one bad enough just ask to swap divisions.

Where did you hear that chevron is getting the bulk of the new builds?

It dosent matter who told me what. But if you look at my other post you will see that the majority of the information I have posted has been correct so far. But it’s actually old news. I found out back in December or January.

I thought it was BP getting most of the new builds.

I heard Shell in Alaska was getting all of them… It’s getting to where you can’t even believe the scuttlebutt from the fuel guy at CPort anymore.

I was told by my manager, when I was still working for Chouest, that BP was taking 10 of the 17 being built.

It may not be believable but it is entertaining!!

Not the new wind farm division?

Wow guys really? Yes BP is getting some and Anadarko division is getting their first in November but Chevron is getting majority. The Ross and nanuq are going to Alaska and possibly the Casey if things don’t change.

I’d like to know who is getting the BeeMar boats that Mistah Gary bought from under Harvey while they were still on the ways?

That might be a sweet run…sailing up and down the bayou in front of Mr. Guidry’s house all day long.

[QUOTE=Bilgeman;140687]I’d like to know who is getting the BeeMar boats that Mistah Gary bought from under Harvey while they were still on the ways?

That might be a sweet run…sailing up and down the bayou in front of Mr. Guidry’s house all day long.[/QUOTE]

Anadarko division is getting first 4.

[QUOTE=Dsc;140688]Anadarko division is getting first 4.[/QUOTE]

From the guys I knew working in the office at Beemar, Anadarko was their big client and those boats were going to them even before Chouest purchased them. Think Chouest probably kept the contract or modified it to fit suit.

photo of Great Expectations, bareboat charter to John W. Stone replacing the Stone Buccaneer as a fuel carrier.

http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=2074439

I always liked the old Stone Buccaneer. And the coolest stack logo I’ve ever seen too. Gonna miss her.

Anadarko being anyone’s “big” client is just sad.

PS, there is no Anadarko division yet. Lol

[QUOTE=Dsc;140688]Anadarko division is getting first 4.[/QUOTE]

That’s inaccurate.

Thus far only two have been delivered with BP getting the second, the M/V Brad Dartez.