Ross Chouest in SF Bay

Anyone know why the Ross Chouest in on the West Coast? Just saw them on Marine Traffic at Bay Ship and Yacht in Alameda.

Headed to Alaska I’m sure.

that’s what I figured.

Have the ECO and Harvey boats left Fouchon for Alaska yet?

One of the harvey boats made it through the Panama Canal last week sometime.

Nanuq is here in seattle, Harvey boat is off cali headed north

[QUOTE=coldduck;156569]Headed to Alaska I’m sure.[/QUOTE]

if she’s supposed to tow that Pioneer rig, she’ll be having a stop in Seattle first.

[QUOTE=rshrew;156593]Nanuq is here in seattle, Harvey boat is off cali headed north[/QUOTE]

The Harvey boat was in Port Hueneme loading mud for a couple days.

[QUOTE=rshrew;156593]Nanuq is here in seattle, Harvey boat is off cali headed north[/QUOTE]

Nanuq was off Vancouver Island, heading North, as of yesterday. Does anybody know if she was towing anything?

Who has Shell hired to support 2015:

(I have heard about) Crowley, Foss, ASRC, Chouest, and Harvey, but who else?

[QUOTE=tugsailor;156739]Who has Shell hired to support 2015:

(I have heard about) Crowley, Foss, ASRC, Chouest, and Harvey, but who else?[/QUOTE]

The HOS Silver Arrow is in Lake Union. Was in SF for a while. I did not see their name in the sale to the Navy. Not sure what they have going on up here.

Harvey supporter stopping in hueneme. On their way north, I assume.

Gad, can only imagine how shitty a ride the Silver Arrow would be in the North Pacific…

Ross Chouest is moored in Bellingham now, at Superior Energy’s quay.

I thought Superior got booted out completely? My understanding is that Foss took over all of Superior’s work?

I hear that NANUQ is scheduled to arrive in Seward sometime this week.

[QUOTE=tugsailor;157218]I thought Superior got booted out completely? My understanding is that Foss took over all of Superior’s work?

I hear that NANUQ is scheduled to arrive in Seward sometime this week.[/QUOTE]

oh, really? I just quicly called it ‘Superior Energy’s quay’ as I recalled they had been doing work there on that special barge. Might be Foss’ quay now then.

MarineTraffic says Nanuq’s already in Seward apparently. Well in time, still more than 3 months to go.

[QUOTE=Drill Bill;157221]MarineTraffic says Nanuq’s already in Seward apparently. Well in time, still more than 3 months to go.[/QUOTE]

Seward is where ASRC’s oil spill response equipment is stored. If the Nanuq is there then they are very likely putting the equipment aboard and checking it out. There is also a lot of training that needs to be done for ASRC’s people to come up to speed in use of the equipment.

That is exactly right.

[QUOTE=Quimby;156749]The HOS Silver Arrow is in Lake Union. Was in SF for a while. I did not see their name in the sale to the Navy. Not sure what they have going on up here.[/QUOTE]

I noticed the Silver Arrow finally left Lake Union and is now in Port Angeles. Still wonder what they’re up to.

Shhhhhh top secret…