Saudi Cleric Bans Snowmen

So, I guess that means Mr Stay Puft, Mr. Peanut and the Pillsbury Dough Boy are banned as well: http://news.yahoo.com/saudi-cleric-condemns-snowmen-anti-islamic-125135293.html

Crazy.

Now that posting of political and religious absurdity is allowed, I see this place getting a whole lot more entertaining.

The Sudairi Seven and their descendants need to die out completely. What a cancer that lot is.

[QUOTE=rob;151721]So, I guess that means Mr Stay Puft, Mr. Peanut and the Pillsbury Dough Boy are banned as well:[/QUOTE]

but what of the StayPuff Mashmallow Man?

//youtu.be/d-sALU_hveA

they’ll have to use some mighty heavy artillery to ban him!

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;151725]Now that posting of political and religious absurdity is allowed, I see this place getting a whole lot more entertaining.[/QUOTE]

they are completely missing their opportunity to take over the world…think how ISIS and Al Queda could use snowmen to destroy all the infidels if they only used snowmen as vehicles to commit Jihad.

//youtu.be/d-sALU_hveA

I think they have a hidden agenda to lull us all into a false sense of security here so everyone beware and report all suspicious activity to local law enforcement. If you see three or more snowmen conversing in low murmurs RUN FOR YOUR VERY LIFE and for GOD’S SAKE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM ANY OF THEIR TYPE!

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;151725]Now that posting of political and religious absurdity is allowed, I see this place getting a whole lot more entertaining.[/QUOTE]

they are completely missing their opportunity to take over the world…think how easy it would be for ISIS and Al Q’ueda to use snowmen to destroy all us decadent western infidels if they only converted them to being used as vehicles to commit Jihad. Promises of 40 virgin female snowwomen and endless life in a netherworld Antarctica are a sure fire recruiting tools to get them to strap on an explosive vest!

I think they have a hidden agenda to lull us all into a false sense of security here so everyone beware and report all suspicious activity to local law enforcement. If you see three or more snowmen conversing in low murmurs in a place where they shouldn’t be or one wearing a long trenchcoat, RUN FOR YOUR VERY LIFE and for GOD’S SAKE KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM ANY OF THEIR TYPE!

//youtu.be/k0B0fHobGOQ

The only good snowman is a DEAD snowman!

I think they just don’t want any western influence in their society and believe it can start with the small things. The french have an entire bureau that is dedicated to keeping foreign words out of the
French vocabulary. For instance, they don’t like their citizens to use the word ‘computeur’ instead of ‘ordinateur’. I don’t know if this is still the case, but it was about 10 years ago, and I relate this to that.

and just add more absurdity to the news of the absurd wasthis story linked on the same page as the anti Snowmen Fatwa

Passengers not wearing pants sit on a subway train during the “No Pants Subway Ride” in Prague January 11, 2015. The event is an annual flash mob and occurs in different cities around the world in January, according to its organizers. (REUTERS/David W Cerny)

whatever would the loonie toons Islamic clerics think of that?

they probably do know about it and think that building snowmen can lead to this this, which will lead to that thing, which will lead to pantless subway rides. I know some arabs and you know the movie american pie? they really think that all of america is just like that. I blame hollywood[QUOTE=c.captain;151806]and just add more absurdity to the news of the absurd wasthis story linked on the same page as the anti Snowmen Fatwa

whatever would the loonie toons Islamic clerics think of that?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=c.captain;151806]

whatever would the loonie toons Islamic clerics think of that?[/QUOTE]

They probably flocked to the subways hoping to be offended while they get all hot and “bothered.” How long are civilized countries going to put up with this stoneage crap and stop “celebrating” a lethal disease called Islam?

[QUOTE=Steamer;151830]They probably flocked to the subways hoping to be offended while they get all hot and “bothered.” How long are civilized countries going to put up with this stoneage crap and stop “celebrating” a lethal disease called Islam?[/QUOTE]

what is sad is what should be considered little more than loonie toons behavior is responsible for the deaths of thousands upon thousands. I loathe to use the comparison of Islam to Nazism yet how can one not? Hitler and his goons were laughed at at first but as his idiotic tirades gained more and more support what was first ridiculous to the majority became a force where the majority had to step aside and allow it to grow or risk being engulfed by those screaming to kill. Pretty soon all of Germany was aboard even those who knew Hitler was an insane and mentally unstable man.

Is Islam wholly evil…I say it isn’t but there are many who are seated in positions to make declarations using that in Islam which does condemn other religions to co opt Muslim people to follow their idiotic tirades. It is almost that you can’t blame the clerics more that you can blame the fools who fall for their utterly hateful diatribes just like this snowman edict.

What we are dealing with now is worse. I would rather engage in battle with a country (Nazi Germany) than an idealogy such as Radical Islam.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;151866]What we are dealing with now is worse. I would rather engage in battle with a country (Nazi Germany) than an idealogy such as Radical Islam.[/QUOTE]

I know. The Financial Times had posted a video featuring two Russians who were dispatched with a bullet in the back of the head…by a 10 year old boy.

The Caliphate needs to become a Parking Lot

[QUOTE=catherder;151869]I know.

The Caliphate needs to become a Parking Lot[/QUOTE]

but that is clearly not possible so how to only contain them so the entire globe is not killed by them and their vile poison?

See. the difference is these radicals are brainwashed that death for the cause is a lifes calling.

Damn - how do you fix that?

Even in the darkest days of the cold war, the Soviets valued life, therefore even though there are many thousands of nukes around the globe, none had been used.

Todays enemy…they would love nothing more than to see a mushroom cloud over NYC, DC or Israel regardless of the consequences. All for the glory of Allah of course.