Radar Renewal

I did Radar as part of an AB to Mate program. When I applied for my license I only submitted a completion certificate for the AB to Mate program, not the individual certificates, such as Radar. This is an original endorsement, when does it expire. Date of course completion or date of class completion?

Someone correct me if I am wrong but it was at class completion when mine expired from CMA so I would guess the day you completed your assessments in class is your expiration date.

[QUOTE=“Cal;111895”]I did Radar as part of an AB to Mate program. When I applied for my license I only submitted a completion certificate for the AB to Mate program, not the individual certificates, such as Radar. This is an original endorsement, when does it expire. Date of course completion or date of class completion?[/QUOTE]

There is no expiration date on your license anymore. Your radar expires five years from the issue date on your certificate and you should carry your certificate with you on your vessel, or at least a scan of it on a flash drive, to prove you are still valid.