Private messages

I have recieved some notices that I have some private messages in my inbox but because of the situation with the forum right now I can’t read them. I suggest that if anyone has some private messages for anyone that aren’t too private that they post them on this THREAD for now. I don’t think I have anything to hide so whoever is trying to PM me, come on with them…

Good idea!

Just as an update. We found a forum expert that’s local and has agreed to help. We just have to get the server passwords, so she will probably start fixing the problems on Monday or Tuesday.

Ok, I have patched the problem and you should be able to view your messages now… but we are still on course for the forum expert to review all the settings this coming week.

Thanks John!:slight_smile:

Private Message:

To: CaptLee

Are you sill thinking about grafting a baby elephant trunk? or, did the Extenze work like you hoped?

I’m here as a friend with your decision.

[quote=anchorman;25084]Private Message:

Are you sill thinking about grafting a baby elephant trunk? or, did the Extenze work like you hoped?

I’m here as a friend with your decision.[/quote]

And then there is that…

Too funny… still laugh every time I see it…

Ryan

[quote=anchorman;25084]Private Message:

I’m here as a friend with your decision.[/quote]

To: Anchorman

The grafting took hold, but I am having trouble controlling it.

P.S. can you please ask your wife to stop calling my house. Debra is starting to ask questions!!

[quote=Capt. Lee;25165]To: Anchorman

The grafting took hold, but I am having trouble controlling it.

P.S. can you please ask your wife to stop calling my house. Debra is starting to ask questions!![/quote]

If I had a wife, I would, but I don’t, so I can’t - but, I can let you in on why Debra is asking questions. Wait, I take that back. I made a promise.

Poor Elephant, He has gotten the short stick I suppose. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t touch that with a six inch pole…:eek:

[QUOTE=stevefoster;25218]I wouldn’t touch that with a six inch pole…:eek:[/QUOTE]

OH NO, you’re not saying that Lee, fell for that “size matters” nonsense, are you?:smiley:

Lee how is the priapism since the grafting?

I knew it had to be only a matter of time before that thread got brought up here again! :slight_smile:

Priapism (Ancient Greek πριαπισμός{{#if: | {{{2}}}) is a potentially harmful and painful medical condition in which the erect penis or clitoris<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-gharahbaghian_0-0>[1]</SUP> does not return to its flaccid state, despite the absence of both physical and psychological stimulation, within four hours. Priapism is considered a medical emergency, which should receive proper treatment by a qualified medical practitioner.
The name comes from the Greek god Priapus, who was noted for his disproportionately large and permanent erection.

Source: Wikipedia

I am changing my handle to Capt. Priapus…

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;25273]I am changing my handle to Capt. Priapus…[/QUOTE]

Please don’t.

First time I laughed out loud today. :smiley:

I’ve got tears streaming down my face and my side is aching! Your rudder is “right hard” Captain!