Printable celestial question database?

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a printable database for the USCG celestial questions for study purposes. USCGQ.com is an awesome site, but I don’t think that there is an easy way to print from it. Does anyone know a site that allows you to print the questions? Thanks in advance (I hope!).

lapware.org

Ditto…Lapware.org
It was about $75.00 setup fee and $50.00 per month the last time I used it.

Thanks fellows but I was told that you can’t print off of Lapware?!?!?

Murphy book #5, Navigation problems. Already printed for you. Retail about $50 but I’ll bet you can find it cheaper online at some place like amazon.

I have stacks that I printed out in Dec/Jan so unless things have changed printing it out should be no problem. I had to print because there were issues with the online test.

An interesting phenomenon I found, different schools use different years Nautical Almanacs, So everyone CAN’T do exactly what you want to do.

IIRC, the USCG uses 1981, One school I know of uses 1993, another uses 2000. This is done to keep people from not paying for the course. You may notice this when you go to a school, how they really keep tabs on the Almanacs and 229’s. They NEVER let them out of sight. I recall when I went we had to sign an agreement that we would NOT receive our diploma until they got ALL the study materiel back.

[QUOTE=Deuce;29805]Hey everyone,

I am looking for a printable database for the USCG celestial questions for study purposes. USCGQ.com is an awesome site, but I don’t think that there is an easy way to print from it. Does anyone know a site that allows you to print the questions? Thanks in advance (I hope!).[/QUOTE]

Deuce, I will try to make this happen in our next upgrade.

Our problems use the 1981 Almanac, although the training almanacs we use (blue cover) do not have a year printed on them. You can get a copy of the almanace we use at: http://www.uscg.mil/nmc/deck_exams.asp, expand the tab “Publications” and there are links to it.

Thanks for the feedback fellows :cool: