Piney Point School Acceptance Rate

Hey there,
After many months of research, it looks like the SIU school is right for me. But through all of the thread reading and googling, I have never stumbled across an acceptance rate for the school. I don’t exactly have an extensive work history, or experience in the industry, having only ever worked at a grocery store. I also only have a year and a half of college. I was wondering if I’m being naive thinking that I’ll get in. Is acceptance really competitive?

I should add that although I don’t have much in the way of a resumé, I have proved and can demonstrate myself to be an extremely hard worker who sees things through to the end.

[QUOTE=prospectivemariner;177801]Hey there,
After many months of research, it looks like the SIU school is right for me. But through all of the thread reading and googling, I have never stumbled across an acceptance rate for the school. I don’t exactly have an extensive work history, or experience in the industry, having only ever worked at a grocery store. I also only have a year and a half of college. I was wondering if I’m being naive thinking that I’ll get in. Is acceptance really competitive?

I should add that although I don’t have much in the way of a resumé, I have proved and can demonstrate myself to be an extremely hard worker who sees things through to the end.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, does would their acceptance rate keep you from applying? I can state with certainty that you WON’T make it if you DON’T apply. You have nothing to lose by applying. . . .

If you are a minority it helps