Pay period at ECO

What is the pay period at Edison Chouest Offshore? I heard you get paid on the 7th and 22nd for the pay periods ending on the 1st and 15th? Or is it the other way around… paid on the 1st and 15th for periods ending on the 7th and 22nd?

I understand the rotations are 28/14 in the GOM and 2 months on/ 1 month off for international.

Any input is appreciated.

For the time of 1th to 15th, you are paid around the 22nd. And then from the 16th to 30 (or 31st), you are paid on the 7th.

You are basically correct on rotations. Some vessels are slightly different, but in general, that is close

Are employee’s able to work an even on/off rotation? I’m currently with that kind of rotation (1 month on/off), I wouldn’t care to give that up for too long.

[QUOTE=Smooth Sailor;59341]Are employee’s able to work an even on/off rotation? I’m currently with that kind of rotation (1 month on/off), I wouldn’t care to give that up for too long.[/QUOTE]

There are some boats there that have it worked out to work even time. HR will not promise anything, though. You would have to agree to 28 and 14. Then try to work it out depending on what vessel you were assigned to.