NY Tug Wheel house Personnel Needed

Bouchard Transportation has Immediate openings for Tug Captains and Tug Mates!

Minimum requirements 200 ton Mate of Towing with radar Observer STCW

Exp. towing Tank Barges a plus!

Apply with an Email to personnel@bouchardtransport.com

Whats the pay like? Do you pay travel? Rotations? Will i have a relief when my hitch is up?

Maybe you should pay industry wages, hhmm??

Stay Away, far far away…

Anyone know what the pay is for a mate in there training program?

You just need to call sirius, for more information, I did not get our pay chart yet.

631-390-4900

ask for crewing

:smiley:

I actually talked with someone there today and sent them my info,he mentioned a training program but did not go into any detail

The pay scale for these type of positions are determined by Mr Bouchard personally …,
after the candidates fill out the application and the qualifications are meet to the company requirements , you will then receive a phone call from the crewing manager and he will tell you your pay scale,…

If you have been unemployed for awhile you will be quite happy with the pay, however If you are presently employed by a company you will most surely hate the pay…

Lol! thanks for the info!! Well the thought of getting out of this 110 degree heat is enticing

[QUOTE=capjim;71726]Lol! thanks for the info!! Well the thought of getting out of this 110 degree heat is enticing[/QUOTE]

There is an AC in the wheel house here in New-york, as far as our captains/mates staying out in the heat and cold? only on the wire boats at the stern controls for about 30 minutes, then back inside…so 110 degrees?, are you still on the deck as an AB with a 200 ton license ?

One other thing I talked to sirius today, and we are hiring people with an AB ticket and the other qualifications ONLY, just letting you know so you do not get disjointed after you call and find that out…

If you have an AB ticket you should also be applying to Noble Drilling (where I work), Ensco, Transocean, or Atwood. They are all hiring and I believe the compensation is much better than Bouchard.
PM me for details on Noble Recruiting.
Good Luck either way.

I’m actually a 1600 ton master towing ,but haven’t done much towing,just a year or so as mate long ago.so I want to be in a bit of a training position untill I get comfortable

[QUOTE=richard8000milesaway;71737]If you have an AB ticket you should also be applying to Noble Drilling (where I work), Ensco, Transocean, or Atwood. They are all hiring and I believe the compensation is much better than Bouchard.
PM me for details on Noble Recruiting.
Good Luck either way.[/QUOTE]

Point me in the right direction! AB-Limited,STCW,RFPNW,LIFEBOATMAN…

You’ll make 440 a day in the training program at Bouchard. That’s including the 45$ a day they pay for travel.

A little bird told me that they are going to pick up some personel around the 20-25th. Call em ASAP.

Need gulf mates toar radar unlimited 500ton mates oceans endorsement

Have you ever thought of PAYING for the use of this forum? Not complaining but it is really unprofessional the way you jump on here ‘looking to spread the word’!! As if a somewhat astute reader can miss the submissions. Then again, I guess this is what one would expect from Morty! Bouchard. You suck.

A 240 a day loss? Sign me up!

What they pay is amazing, can’t believe they still have people working for them.

I hear they pay great, but the BS is just to overwhelming to make it worth it.