Newly Hired -- Noble Training Question

Hi,

I just recently graduated and was hired on by Noble Drilling as a Third Mate Unlimited in the Gulf of Mexico. I’ve taken my DP Basic Course, but I need to take the Advanced Course in a few hitches from now. Does anyone know what Noble’s training policy is? Do they pay for the course? Do they pay you day rate to take the course? Thanks in advanced.

Why don’t you ask your employer?

[QUOTE=RubberRhib888;167102]Why don’t you ask your employer?[/QUOTE]

Because he’s already planning to upgrade to OIM and needs to make sure he won’t be out of pocket. News flash, salty, you’re a third mate, be a short blade of grass before you get yourself nipped and have to look for a new job where, gasp, the tittie’s got no milk.

[QUOTE=The Commodore;167103]Because he’s already planning to upgrade to OIM and needs to make sure he won’t be out of pocket. News flash, salty, you’re a third mate, be a short blade of grass before you get yourself nipped and have to look for a new job where, gasp, the tittie’s got no milk.[/QUOTE]

Anyone on this site work for Noble? I didn’t want to ask my employer and get on a bad foot from the start:) So any info would be great. Thanks!

“saltiestsalt”?..seriously kid, this is the username you picked with a brand new license and no experience?

[QUOTE=c.captain;167150]“saltiestsalt”?..seriously kid, this is the username you picked with a brand new license and no experience?[/QUOTE]

Jesus, who cares.

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167153]Jesus, who cares.[/QUOTE]

you said it man!

now shut the fuck up Donny…

[QUOTE=c.captain;167157]you said it man!

//youtu.be/F1SfzV67Bqw

now shut the fuck up Donny…[/QUOTE]

Do you really have nothing better to do than troll people trying to get ahead? It’s pathetic. It could be rationalized if you were 15, but seeing an adult behave that way is sad, frankly.

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167161]Do you really have nothing better to do than troll people trying to get ahead? It’s pathetic. It could be rationalized if you were 15, but seeing an adult behave that way is sad, frankly.[/QUOTe]

don’t you have anything better to do than to sit around being all perturbed by my posts? Gotchya!

[QUOTE=c.captain;167162]don’t you have anything better to do than to sit around being all perturbed by my posts? Gotchya![/QUOTE]

“That post really tied the forum together”.

It is now time to hyperflame Jet for helping the old man figure out how to post again…

I’m surprised anyone post on here with all the mudslinging and bs comments these days

who the hell died and gave you back authori-tai to respond to threads you didn’t start?

[QUOTE=z-drive;167168]who the hell died and gave you back authori-tai to respond to threads you didn’t start?[/QUOTE]

you want answers!

[QUOTE=z-drive;167168]who the hell died and gave you back authori-tai to respond to threads you didn’t start?[/QUOTE]

Isn’t it great?

yes! There was nothing like waking up on the boat for the back watch and having 5 minutes of c.captain entertainment to get the night started. What a pathetic life, huh?

[QUOTE=c.captain;167162]don’t you have anything better to do than to sit around being all perturbed by my posts? Gotchya![/QUOTE]

I’m just amazed you find the time for this nonsense as a business owner.

[QUOTE=c.captain;167150]“saltiestsalt”?..seriously kid, this is the username you picked with a brand new license and no experience?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, they let you loose in the wild again and this is what you spend your time on?

[QUOTE=Honest_Abe;167176]I’m just amazed you find the time for this nonsense as a business owner.[/QUOTE]

What? I am my own Jeaux Bawss and don’t have to answer to no one. I set my own daily agenda where I go and what I do. If I only made more moo-la this would be the life!

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Kraken;167177]Seriously, they let you loose in the wild again and this is what you spend your time on?[/QUOTE]

sorry but I took umbrage to some punk kid right out of school calling himself “saltiestsalt” for God’s sake. He should use the name “freshfish”.

also you will note how I said nothing about Noble Drilling? Shows how I have learned to temper my comments although I still consider that bunch to be nothing but bananas!

[QUOTE=c.captain;167178]What? I am my own Jeaux Bawss and don’t have to answer to no one. I set my own daily agenda where I go and what I do. If I only made more moo-la this would be the life![/QUOTE]

Are you familiar with the concept of opportunity cost? Surely your time would be more efficiently allocated doing just about anything other than being gCaptain’s resident troll.