New chouest builds

Couple pics of some new chouest builds,the first one is a new 318’ fraq boat thats supposed to be finished in August. In the bay next to it is a 312’ crane boat I’ll get some pics of it up later.

[QUOTE=Michojay;108390]Couple pics of some new chouest builds,the first one is a new 318’ fraq boat thats supposed to be finished in August. In the bay next to it is a 312’ crane boat I’ll get some pics of it up later.[/QUOTE]

For some reason the files that you attach do not show up. Is anyone else having this problem?

Nice. Keep on building those boats Chouest!

Yep, I can’t see anything either

[QUOTE=“mhnydn;108402”]Yep, I can’t see anything either[/QUOTE]

I see the pictures…

I don’t see the photos either

Maybe its my phone, I’m not sure.

[QUOTE=“Capt. Phoenix;108407”]

I see the pictures…[/QUOTE]

And now I can’t…

I’ve noticed a few times on here that I can only see certain images from gCaptain on my phone, but not on my computer. The pictures in this thread, for example.

I’ve been told that ECO is in contract negotiations with bp for twelve 318 foot diesel electric z-drive osv’s.

Happens to me as well sometimes. Ill see the error icon where the pic should be. Then several hours later look at the page again and the pics are there. It seems like when I’m on vsat wifi it’s more prevalent. This leads me to believe its a connection issue with the app. I don’t visit the site on a normal browser often and have never had issues with images that way. So far today I have seen every sideways photo he has posted.

Yeah thats my other issue, why are they posting sideways?