Chouest newbuild frenzy

In the last month they have delivered Charlie Comeaux(299), Russel Adams(299), C Endurance(299), and Blue Orca(317?). Crazy. I think the 299 series is done and the 312’s are on the way. They should basically look like B. O.

They better get slip c done SOON…

I like the the lines of the Blue O but she looks a tad narrow and top heavy.

66’ beam…not too skinny :slight_smile:

I’d agree, I got a couple pictures of here by hole in the wall, one from an almost stern on angle. I’ll get me posted in a few

She is docked next to is with broken aft bridge window (big window). Wonder what happened there…it is shattered.

Is she an OSV? Finally the Chouest designers realized they shouldn’t just multiply everything by 1.2 to get a larger boat. She’s really nice looking.

She is a Baker Hughes Frack boat…

Love the looks of the Blue Orca. Especially the rounded wheel house.

Still wouldn’t like to work for Chouest again though.

Came in just ahead of her yesterday. Really nice looking vessel

They must have gotten the new ism

That is entirely possible. We are going to give you a new “better” ISM that doesn’t communicate with anything. I figure if we don’t turn in the computer boat logs and maintenance program maybe the office will fix it.

That new MS is absolutely horrible. It has slowed productivity on this vessel bigtime and has done nothing for safety or making things any better. Its a joke…

Thats bc you are doing it wrong. Lol. It is a pain in the ass at first but it is easier than the old one.

[QUOTE=CaptHH;118474]Thats bc you are doing it wrong. Lol. It is a pain in the ass at first but it is easier than the old one.[/QUOTE]

You’re just saying that because you helped design it!

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;118466]They must have gotten the new ism[/QUOTE]

Holy Fuck dude, I just spit coffee about 3 feet.

Best. Post. EVARRRRR !!!

I wouldn’t say it is the antichrist, I just think it could have used more work before the release. They also need need need fucking need to put another computer in the bridge for the mates to do safety paperwork on with the deckhands.

The next iteration will have ipads with fingerprint sensors so all you do is touch your finger and all the Pre-jobs, JSEA’s, PTW’s magically presto sign themselves.

Hell this version is almost there, you can just enter 0000 to sign anyones name, that or just use your own code for anyone else.

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;118569]Hell this version is almost there, you can just enter 0000 to sign anyones name, that or just use your own code for anyone else.[/QUOTE]

Ha !! You noticed that, too, eh?

I agree on the second computer. The engine room computer is down and everything is going through the bridge. PITA!