Need a job

hey captains
my name is mike and i hold a 100 ton master. anyone have any advice where i can find a job?

[quote=newcaptain12;16133]hey captains
my name is mike and i hold a 100 ton master. anyone have any advice where i can find a job?[/quote]

#1 - Apply at WalMart.

#2 - While you’re waiting for them to schedule an interview with you, take a moment and tell us a bit about where you are, where you’ve looked, what you’ve learned from reading the abundance of information here on the gCaptain forum, what your experience level is, what do you want to do, stuff like that. Help us to help you. Or, see #1 above.

Just got an email from a very reliable source at Choueste. They’ve stacked three boats this month. If Choueste is stacking, it doesn’t look too good for the immediate future for the rest of the companies. By the way, what does Walmart pay? :slight_smile:

[B]Whatever it is, you need to invest first.[/B]

[B]Right tool for right job… [/B]

:smiley:

[quote=NAUTICART;16170][B]Whatever it is, you need to invest first.[/B]

[B]Right tool for right job… [/B]

:D[/quote]

So that is what a Nauti “cart” looks like…

Funny…[I]real[/I] funny Kelly. :rolleyes:

naww… actually it’s a combo of “nautical” @ “art”

I love to draw talls ships etc. If I ever get a “real” computer again, I will scan some and put in album, or where ever were supposed to put stuff. Back to the face book thing I guess? [I]NOoooo… not another login![/I] :eek:

what a depressing thread…