Navy Captain Faces Imprisonment in Fraud Scheme

The usual things like fruits, vegetables, eggs, etc. I need to stock the crew up before my departure so the wife doesn’t have to make but one mid hitch trip to the store to top off. I’m glad they finally opened a Costco down here in the dirty south. That place has 10 times the amount of organic and gluten free goodies as Sam’s. Rows and rows of trail mixes, coconut water, coconut milk, chips and other snacks. They have hormone and antibiotic free pastured meats. I drop about $600-$800 there a month. I was also blown away how they have their own liquor store attached to the building.

People always clown on me for shopping like we do on the boat. I have a big walk in pantry that is full top to bottom standing room only. I have two deep freezers and another fridge in the garage stocked full. If the zombie apocalypse happened we could hold up here for at least a couple of months. Mainly I just try to keep stocked up to the limit during hurricane season.

I actually wish Jon Huntsman would run again. He’s a Republican I can respect and support. Google him. Class and integrity.

He ran once and didn’t do so well- maybe due to those attributes. He’s not bombastic, controversial or exciting enough, I guess.

On the Navy guy…it’s a shame that Iron Maiden is just a band these days.

If that was a reply, note that there are exceptions to every rule.

He’s not running, anyway. It’s a shame. He’s a class act.

[QUOTE=catherder;182268]If that was a reply, note that there are exceptions to every rule. [/QUOTE]

of course but look at how all the Republican candidates have all had to commit Seppuku and who is left? Kasich is the only adult left in the bunch and his only prayer to the nomination is that there is a shit fight at the Convention and that Cruz being as extreme and Batshit Insane as Trump will be booted and that Kasich would be chosen by default. Don’t expect that happening though without thermonuclear devices being detonated by Trump and Cruz. I expect it to be one of the most hideous political trainwrecks since GW Bush was “selected” to be the president by the Supreme Court. Only this time the slaughter will be Republicans killing eachother and I intend to enjoy the spectacle thoroughly!

but it’s a good fantasy as he’s the best candidate in the whole field regardless of party. Hopefully the FBI or a rogue agent, staffer etc releases some more Hillary dirt too. How did we let it get this bad?

[QUOTE=c.captain;182271]since GW Bush was “selected” to be the president by the Supreme Court.[/QUOTE]

While you obviously dislike the result the Supreme Court enforced the law, nothing more.

[QUOTE=c.captain;182148]

[/QUOTE]

How sad are we as a country that we are going to elect a leader, regardless of which party, with such low honesty attributes, per this post.

[QUOTE=c.captain;182271]of course but look at how all the Republican candidates have all had to commit Seppuku and who is left? Kasich is the only adult left in the bunch and his only prayer to the nomination is that there is a shit fight at the Convention and that Cruz being as extreme and Batshit Insane as Trump will be booted and that Kasich would be chosen by default. Don’t expect that happening though without thermonuclear devices being detonated by Trump and Cruz. I expect it to be one of the most hideous political trainwrecks since GW Bush was “selected” to be the president by the Supreme Court. Only this time the slaughter will be Republicans killing eachother and I intend to enjoy the spectacle thoroughly!

[/QUOTE]

It’s a damn good thing the Secret Service just put the ixnay to open carry at the convention…

what LAW? please quote the US Constitution where is grants the final power to declare the winner in the popular election of a US president?

what they need to do is allow everybody on the floor the right to open carry their own FECES in a bag!

WHAT FUN IT WOULD BE TO WATCH THE SHIT FLY BETWEEN THE WARRING FACTIONS!

Relax they are already gearing up to steal the nomination from Trump. This will assure Billary wins the election which was most likely the plan all along.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;182294]Relax they are already gearing up to steal the nomination from Trump. This will assure Billary wins the election which was most likely the plan all along. [/QUOTE]

OH JOYOUS! They are eating their own already!

[QUOTE=c.captain;182293]what LAW? please quote the US Constitution where is grants the final power to declare the winner in the popular election of a US president?[/QUOTE]

Florida state election law gives X amount of time for recounts, I think it’s one week. Any “votes” counted after that time frame aren’t official and don’t count. I guess the SCOTUS ruled that that law is final and there is no constitutional right to any more time.

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;182296]Florida state election law gives X amount of time for recounts, I think it’s one week. Any “votes” counted after that time frame aren’t official and don’t count. I guess the SCOTUS ruled that that law is final and there is no constitutional right to any more time.[/QUOTE]

That’s not fair. Dead people sometimes take more time to vote!

especially if their name was Chad!

I can’t believe I am saying this but I’d happily take that IDIOT G.W. Bush back in the Whitehouse than a BATSHIT INSANE TRUMP!

[QUOTE=c.captain;182301]especially if their name was Chad!

I can’t believe I am saying this but I’d happily take an idiot G.W. Bush back in the Whitehouse that a BATSHIT INSANE TRUMP![/QUOTE]

I ain’t no “trumpette” but I’ll be GODDAMNED if I vote for hillary. I’m sick of the whole process. Back after Katrina and Rita, my mother’s nursing home was moved three times after the damage. During their last settlement, residence was established. A “social worker” was assigned to them and was giving them speeches about how the republicans were “gonna take their S/S bennies away from them”. I confronted her and reported the incident. Nothing ever came of it because it was in the Austin area. If repubs tried something like this, you’d never hear the end of it.

Just to add some additional laughs…

[QUOTE=Swampfox;182303]Just to add some additional laughs…[/QUOTE]

FUCK THE LAUGHS…this has all become so very BORING now!