Murphy books

Just heard that Capt Murphy lost a son this last week - condolences from MT…

Hey try Joe captain CD it’s a good program I personally did studied with that program and it did get me through the exams that I just finished yesterday for 3 rd Mate Unlimited

Where did you get that info D?

Linkedin, will check the details in the AM and post.

David Jude Murphy - March 15th 2012, son, brother, Uncle & Friend passed away suddenly at the age of 40. David will forever be remembered by his parents Joseph S. Murphy II and Marianne Murphy, his brothers Shane Murphy and Kellen Murphy, his nephews Dylan and Jaycen Murphy, his extended family Stepmother Suzanne Murphy, Step brother Scott White, Step Sister Sarah White, his beloved friends Kory Vagos, Nikki Irving, cousin Tina Murphy Gargano and their families. David will also be missed by his numerous Uncles, Aunts and Cousins, dear friends and bandmates.

David grew up in Plympton MA and went to Silver Lake Regional High School. He was a talented musician that studied guitar and lived in Los Angelos CA. for his early adult years. He came home and started a career in Carpentry joining Bostons Local 33 Carpenters Union. David helped build some of Boston’s biggest buildings and tunnels. In his spare time he wrote and played music and traveled the world visiting many countries on 4 continents. He lived in South Boston and finally Weymouth MA.

A wake will be held from 4 to 8 PM with a prayer service starting at 7:30 PM on Thursday the 22nd of March 2012 at Shepherd’s Funeral Home on 216 Main St. (Rte 106) Kingston MA 02364.

A memorial service and musical tribute will be held at United Church of the First Born 715 Monponsett St. Hanson MA on Friday the 23rd of March 2012 at 7:00PM.

There will be a Mass at St. Laurence Church and graveside service at St. Laurence Cemetary of West Haven Conn. on Saturday April 14th 2012.

Memorial Donations in the Name of David Jude Murphy may be made to the Plummer House for Boys, 37 Winter St. Salem MA 01970.
3 days ago