Msc applicants let's talk what's going on?

Me app:01/22/15
Forwarded 02/09/15
Nothing since. What’s going on out there?

You do realize they are still working on applications and selected personnel from the prior list? Be patience. They are most likely developing a list for future interviews. They will get back to you with a yes or no. They always do.

Until you see “Under Review” your application will probably sit in limbo until they need to review the list. “Under Review” means they are actually looking at you application…alone with others. This would be followed by a phone call for an interview or a rejection letter.

The phone interview does not ensure employment. One could also get a reject letter after the phone interview. Many do.

Yes I realize that. And yes I know the process. I want to hear from others that are going through the process like myself. Thanks.

Instead of spamming the forum maybe you should seek out the threads already started about MSC and the hiring process.

[QUOTE=Jayuneek;156267]Yes I realize that. And yes I know the process. I want to hear from others that are going through the process like myself. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ok. Sure. I also appiled.

My fist applications indicates “selected”. Selected since November 2014 for SU.

My second application, the current application process indicates “Under Review”. I’ve been under review for 3 weeks now for OS / Wiper.

This must be quite frustrating for you but Bayrunner is correct. Please don’t spam. You may not like the reation of the forum members.