Marine Utilities Management Device

Here is an all new dockside mechanism designed to prevent boat power cords from being able to reach the water at any tide height. Boats can be attached/detached to power without extending the boats power cord to the power pedestal. Obviously, this makes storage of your boats power cords a breeze, safer and no cords or hoses left around the power pedestals or on the bulkheads. Our Kable-Keeper is machined and fabricated from 316 stainless steel so it will never rust and and can also be Powder Coated in gloss white (or a color of your choice) for a clean appearance. Reach out to us about getting a kable-keeper. Also, please comment below of what you think about the kable-keeper.

Our website: kable-keeper.com

email: amiller@kable-keeper.com

Seriously, that is the dumbest thing I’ve seen in a while. God gave docks pilings for a reason.

Would be ok for liveaboard, but already use a zipsleeve… .way cheaper and more practical to carry with you.

Moved to “For Sale & Wanted” forum.

Unless it’s stout enough for 3-phase shore power cables and 4” pot water hose, I don’t think you’re going to find many takers here though. Not a yachtie/WAFI forum.

3 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve got all these nice teak decks that I don’t want to muss up with all these 440v reefer cables. This might do the trick :clown_face:

1 Like