Looking for Florida boat job?

Anyone have any information about companies working in FL? I understand Kirby is doing the bunker operations in Miami, Tampa, Canaveral and Port Everglades and Moran and Mcallister have small operations on the east coast. I have 1600 Master, MOT and experience in bunker and ship assist. If anyone works there I would like to know how they like it, what the pay and schedules are, or if anyone can point me in the right direction to find a job there.

[QUOTE=Razorback;126972]Anyone have any information about companies working in FL? I understand Kirby is doing the bunker operations in Miami, Tampa, Canaveral and Port Everglades and Moran and Mcallister have small operations on the east coast. I have 1600 Master, MOT and experience in bunker and ship assist. If anyone works there I would like to know how they like it, what the pay and schedules are, or if anyone can point me in the right direction to find a job there.[/QUOTE]

Preferences

§

=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;

\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

• Updated - - -

Seabulk Towing is looking for outside guy , 28 0n 28 off . Based in Cape Canaveral . Mac boats in Port Everglades do a 2 week on 2 week off . Captains around 450. Kirby does 2 on and 2 off also. Hope that helps.

What are they paying top to bottom at Seabulk? Inshore, Offshore, Tugs, etc.

What kind of job? Captain ? Seabulk harbor boats in all Florida ports are one week ,one week off. Captains pay around the same as the Mac boats in Port Ever. No opening now! Offshore maybe?