Im NEW! Hows it?

Hey everybody…The names Tom. I’m a entry level OS capacity mariner looking for work here in Tampa, Florida. Seems to be a tough area to find jobs, but I am eager and willing to find one. Just like to introduce myself and hopefully meet some interesting people and elaborate on multiple marine topics. Feel free to holla back…o and if anyone has a tip or outlook on any positions here or near Florida. Please let me know. Again thanks

Have you tried Seabulk, Marine Towing of Tampa, US United Shipping, Misener, Dann Ocean Towing or Dixie Towing??? They are all in or around Tampa.

Does Coastal (ex Belcher) still run tugs in the area? I worked for them for about six months, on one of their old useless ITBs. They also had the harbor tugs in Miami, some coastwise tugs and barges and some stuff on the ICW. Not sure now. I haven’t been down in the area for years. Well, decades.

[QUOTE=cmakin;49504]Does Coastal (ex Belcher) still run tugs in the area? I worked for them for about six months, on one of their old useless ITBs. They also had the harbor tugs in Miami, some coastwise tugs and barges and some stuff on the ICW. Not sure now. I haven’t been down in the area for years. Well, decades.[/QUOTE]

[B]Naaa… Coastal got bought out by Transmontaigne, then by Kirby sometime in february according to [I][U]THIS ARTICLE. [/U][/I][/B]