Looking for contact info for drilling companies

Just wanted to know if anyone had numbers and names for drilling company recruiters-Pride, Frontier, Transocean, Seadrill, etc. I just spent 11 years working with AMO Jones Act tanker companies and finally have had enough of the union and these wonderful companies. Any info that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Try Noble Drilling. They hire anyone (no offense). I know of two Master’s they hired, for Master’s positions without one day of drilling experience.
Apply online.

[I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][B]XXX called me about 3 weeks ago and offered a Master position, for the second time, on the Roger Eason. It is a very old rig and has all Brazilian crew.[/B][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]
[I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][B]I turned down the offer, but she did say anyone interested can contact her directly. They were not specifically looking for drilling experience, but she did want to see oil field experience.
[/B][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]

[I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][B]Her number is below…[/B][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]

[I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][B]$153,000 year + $16,000 yearly bonus which is not prorated - so you would get the whole bonus no matter if you started now or 5 months from now. Warning - there is no shore-side support and this rig goes through Captains like no tomorrow.[/B][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]

[I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][B]Do not call unless you have an unlimited master license and willing to work in Brazil 28 on/28 off.
[/B][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]
[I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][/FONT][/I][/B][/I][I][B][I][FONT=luxi-sans-1][/FONT][/I][/B][/I]

Here is a list of 50 offshore drilling companies to get you started:

[ul]
[li]Nabors Industries[/li][li]Transocean[/li][li]Diamond Offshore[/li][li]Rowan Companies[/li][li]Schlumberger[/li][li]Stena Drilling[/li][li]Tesco Drilling[/li][li]Transocean Sedco[/li][li]Prosafe ASA[/li][li]Abbot Group[/li][li]Acteon[/li][li]Akita Drilling[/li][li]Altinex[/li][li]Atwood Oceanics[/li][li]Baker Hughes[/li][li]China Oilfield Services[/li][li]Crosco Drilling[/li][li]Dolphin Drilling[/li][li]Egyptian Drilling Company[/li][li]Franklin Howard International[/li][li]Fred. Olsen Energy[/li][li]Geoservices[/li][li]Global Marine Drilling[/li][li]GlobalSantaFe[/li][li]IKM Subsea Design[/li][li]Japan Drilling Co[/li][li]KCA Deutag Drilling[/li][li]Maersk Contractors[/li][li]Metzke Engineering[/li][li]Noble Drilling[/li][li]Pajak Engineering[/li][li]Parker Drilling[/li][li]PetroMena[/li][li]Reamco[/li][li]Seadrill[/li][li]Smedvig[/li][li]Smith International[/li][li]ENSCO International[/li][li]BLAKE Offshore[/li][li]CDIS[/li][li]Coastal Drilling Company[/li][li]Crosco[/li][li]Extended Reach Drilling[/li][li]Frigstad Offshore[/li][li]Jindal Drilling & Industries[/li][li]KCA DEUTAG Drilling[/li][li]Marine Drilling Companies[/li][li]National Drilling Services[/li][li]Neptune Drilling[/li][li]Ocean Rig[/li][/ul]

Here is a list of 50 offshore drilling companies to get you started:

[ul]
[li]Nabors Industries… #1 Pick[/li][li]Transocean[/li][li]Diamond Offshore[/li][li]Rowan Companies[/li][li]Schlumberger…#2 pick[/li][li]Stena Drilling[/li][li]Tesco Drilling…#3 pick[/li][li]Transocean Sedco[/li][li]Prosafe ASA[/li][li]Abbot Group[/li][li]Acteon[/li][li]Akita Drilling[/li][li]Altinex[/li][li]Atwood Oceanics[/li][li]Baker Hughes[/li][li]China Oilfield Services[/li][li]Crosco Drilling[/li][li]Dolphin Drilling[/li][li]Egyptian Drilling Company[/li][li]Franklin Howard International[/li][li]Fred. Olsen Energy[/li][li]Geoservices[/li][li]Global Marine Drilling[/li][li]GlobalSantaFe[/li][li]IKM Subsea Design[/li][li]Japan Drilling Co[/li][li]KCA Deutag Drilling[/li][li]Maersk Contractors[/li][li]Metzke Engineering[/li][li]Noble Drilling[/li][li]Pajak Engineering[/li][li]Parker Drilling[/li][li]PetroMena[/li][li]Reamco[/li][li]Seadrill[/li][li]Smedvig[/li][li]Smith International[/li][li]ENSCO International[/li][li]BLAKE Offshore[/li][li]CDIS[/li][li]Coastal Drilling Company[/li][li]Crosco[/li][li]Extended Reach Drilling[/li][li]Frigstad Offshore[/li][li]Jindal Drilling & Industries[/li][li]KCA DEUTAG Drilling[/li][li]Marine Drilling Companies[/li][li]National Drilling Services[/li][li]Neptune Drilling[/li][li]Ocean Rig[/li][/ul]

Thanks for the info-I’m an engineer. Really don’t want to go back to AMO and would like to give drilling a try-wages and benefits seem to be much higher plus you don’t have to do 75-120 day tours.

Transocean on their website is looking for a third a/e