Logo

So some of you may have notice that we changed up our logo recently. Feedback about the new logo has been mixed, so we need your help with where to go from here.

Logo 1 is the version we have now. Logo 2 is an all new version of logo that we hired out a designer to do. Check them out and then vote for which one you like in the poll.

[ATTACH]2334[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2335[/ATTACH]

We should have 3 choices.
I preferred the original one.

No pointy stick, eh?

Original Logo

[ATTACH]2336[/ATTACH]

The original might not be a choice, my vote is for the original logo.

The original logo!

I like this one. Come on now you know the mariner despises change!!

Make the poll 3 choices!!

[QUOTE=Swampfox;81880]The original might not be a choice, my vote is for the original logo.[/QUOTE]

I second that.

Original, please.

Original! Or the second if you have to change it.

Original one. The anchor is way cooler.

The original or a likeness to it. I think mariners are typically a traditional sort. An anchor should look… well, like an anchor. The designer new one could be qCaptain as easy as gCaptain. There is something wrong with it, I don’t like it. Thanks for soliciting our advice.

#1 of the two choices.

But the original is still best.

Always go with your first gut feeling, keep the original.

[QUOTE=dgillum214;81942]The original or a likeness to it. I think mariners are typically a traditional sort. An anchor should look… well, like an anchor. The designer new one could be qCaptain as easy as gCaptain. There is something wrong with it, I don’t like it. Thanks for soliciting our advice.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the new Logo looking like a “Q”. The art work is nice but it needs to be reworked to make the “g” look better. IMHO, I would stick with the original Logo.

The only thing that would make the new design look good is some Sailor Jerry inspired artwork.

original one dunno use to that anchor i guess

Logo 2 is bold - I like that.

I like 2 but something a little more nautical would be better.