Living overseas CG-719K

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a CG719-K physical done overseas. I live in SE Asia and work in S. America and do not fly through the US or visit. It is a long shot, but I don’t want to go through the expense of a trip to the US (ticket/hotel/Starbucks) if I don’t have too. The requirements do leave some room by stating that the physical must be done or reviewed by a US practitioner.

they always have a doctor working at the embassy. Maybe if you go thru check up at local provider the embassy doctor than can review it.