I need a drink

Craft beer or a nice martini, thanks.

Deck guys, please don’t launch the boat while I’m still checking the fluid levels. I’ve had the “agita” all day.

Thanks and have a lovely day. :slight_smile:

Craft beer, give me a break, Budweiser is the king of beers, I suppose you want some sushi to go with it? Agita? Had to look it up, I’ must be suffering from the same thing.

Less than 2 weeks left in tugboat “rehab” and then the flood gates can finally (re)open. Schnapps all around!

At least you are sailing, we’re welded to the pier for two more weeks and OT is scarce! Thank Neptune they give me beer money every week.

Purple Drank or Lean is a cocktail that is created by mixing Robitussin or other over-the-counter cough medicines with, you guessed it, Skittles and Arizona Watermelon Juice, the flavor of tea Trayvon Martin was carrying that night.

Purple Drank also goes by other street names such as sizzurp, lean, syrup, sip sip, drank, barre, purple jelly and Texas tea. It has opiate like effects. Some of its side effects include confusion, agitation, and hallucinations among others.

Codeine Coolers. Cough medicine and red wine. Took a case of Codeine cough medicine off a crew member once.

Anybody ever try FOURLoko from a few years ago. I swear I felt like getting into a fight after trying the first time. The second time I tried it I felt like climbing every every street lamp and tree in sight. Ah good times

God that fourloko was too sweet. It was like straight up liquid candy with alcohol. Gave me one hell of a headache.

Ya it was definitely something you wanted to stay well hydrated with. And for those of you want to re-live the good old days: get a can of 4LOKO, drink two sips, then pour in a 5 hour energy shot and swirl it around.

[QUOTE=“exsubguy;115212”]

Ya it was definitely something you wanted to stay well hydrated with. And for those of you want to re-live the good old days: get a can of 4LOKO, drink two sips, then pour in a 5 hour energy shot and swirl it around.[/QUOTE]

Red Bull and Jaegermeister will get you going.