I call BOGUS on this STOOPID stunt!

what the FUCK is it about prettyboy Brits anyway doing this kind of SHIT! They are simply loonies and deserved to have lost their empire!

[B]VIDEO: Stuntman Runs Up 30-Meter Mast of Moving Yacht… Literally[/B]

By Mike Schuler On March 18, 2014

//youtu.be/y4loB_UGxw8

Watch as solo round the world yachtsman Alex Thomson, the same guy who brought us “Keel Walk”, climbs up a 30-meter tall mast of a moving high-speed yacht…. in a suit and tie and sunglasses no less.

Is this an insane stunt or just plain stupid? Let us know in the comments.

give me the men who would go aloft on windjammers in winter Cape Horn Furious Fifties with raw bloody hands to furl blown out frozen shreds of storm canvas with masts rolling through 100 degrees if arc and I will be impressed!

Now those were real SEAMEN and MEN! They certainly were built of stronger cloth than any of us, especially this FUCKING pretty boy in this little pretty suit!

It’s a PR stunt plain and simple. I give it a big …whatever…

why would you climb a mast when its vertical when it s just a steep walk when you bang it over?

Mostly, I really don’t care about this. Actually, if anything, it even looked kind of cool. The problems that I do have with it however are two-fold. 1) NO LIFE JACKET! and 2) now every idiot with a sailboat is going to try to do this and get himself hurt or killed. Not that everyone who owns a sailboat is an idiot, I like sailboats, I hope to own one myself someday, but there are a lot of sailboat owners out there who also happen to be idiots and would totally try something like this.

[QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;133278]Mostly, I really don’t care about this. Actually, if anything, it even looked kind of cool. The problems that I do have with it however are two-fold. 1) NO LIFE JACKET! and 2) now every idiot with a sailboat is going to try to do this and get himself hurt or killed. Not that everyone who owns a sailboat is an idiot, I like sailboats, I hope to own one myself someday, but there are a lot of sailboat owners out there who also happen to be idiots and would totally try something like this.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was cool, what an amazing machine those boats are.The suit was a good touch.

As far as trying the stunt myself, not going to happen. I’m still banged up from the time I tried to jump over that school bus on my motorcycle.

[QUOTE=Kennebec Captain;133279]The suit was a good touch.[/QUOTE]

the suit shows what a huge douche this pretty boy is and how it all was just a stoopid stunt!

I AM NOT IMPRESSED!

Paddywest is right!!, // I’m about as impressed with this as I am with the butt naked couple on History channel surviving in the wild,— or wherever they are! // The saddest part of all is evidently enough people are intrigued by this to make it pay, the ones who probably spend their life on a couch eating chips waiting for the next auto deposit.

[QUOTE=c.captain;133295]the suit shows what a huge douche this pretty boy is and how it all was just a stoopid stunt!

I AM NOT IMPRESSED![/QUOTE]

The suit is what the boat sponsor sells. If it was the Chic-fil-a boat he’d be running up the mast in a chicken suit.

Why’d you have to say that? Now I want some Chick fil A!

I wonder if pretty boy lost his sunglasses?

STOOPID STUNT!

[QUOTE=c.captain;133365]I wonder if pretty boy lost his sunglasses?

STOOPID STUNT![/QUOTE]
you must have missed the other one where he walked out the keel onto the bulb…
PS you do know these guys go to the top of their mast while racing to fix stuff and they single hand them ( which is fundamentally against the rules, keeping a look out at all times)

Jesus take a Xanax

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;133583]Jesus take a Xanax[/QUOTE]

I did and he’s still a STOOPID EFFING PRETTYBOY BRIT!

drugs obviously are never the answer son…

Qualudes? Maybe?

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;133600]Qualudes? Maybe?[/QUOTE]

He just needs a hummer from his sea-wife.

Now everyone’s gonna search through the ship’s med cabinet to find some expired Qualudes from back in the day.

Watch the delayed fuse on those lemon 714’s

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;133664]Now everyone’s gonna search through the ship’s med cabinet to find some expired Qualudes from

Coolest thing I ever found in medical locker!

[QUOTE=LI_Domer;133664]Now everyone’s gonna search through the ship’s med cabinet to find some expired Qualudes from back in the day.[/QUOTE]

Only cool expired thing I ever found in medical locker…

Only cool expired thing I ever found in medical locker…