How To Survive an Election

I used a mail-in ballot this year for the first time. The glue on both envelopes appeared to be good. I didn’t not notice any personal information on the privacy envelope or the ballot itself. But thanks for sharing your experience in some undisclosed country.

3 Likes

Citations, please.

Earl

India use electronic voting machines and symbols for the candidates since there are still a lot of illiteracy among older Indians.
Voter identity is checked against the national registry and ID Card BEFORE the voters enter the voting booth. Over 600 Mill. votes are counted in one day.

No scribbling anything anywhere. Voting register is digitalized, as is the “ballots”.

1 Like

Yeah I got an email that you responded and couldn’t find your post after I came here. It’s unfortunate that some people are offended by responses or whatever. Frankly I think it’s weird people flag posts at all. Who cares?

I flagged a post once because the damn poster couldn’t stay on topic and out of principle felt I had to. But something I don’t agree with? Never.

This is a forum for professional mariners. Members who have posted here sufficiently to have established their credentials as mariners are given wide latitude as to what they post or discuss.

This is not the situation in your case. You can expect to have posts that appear to be disinformation to be deleted.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Censorship issue

A post was merged into an existing topic: Censorship issue

Yup. But true even if I don’t disclose the country. Whoever shared my experience knows.

Sad.

@ Kennebec_captain

“Disinformation” ? So you are saying there was not any evidence whatsoever of cheating in the election. Good luck with that!
I look forward to your apology when the video evidence and eye witness testimony gets a turn in court.
Just to be clear what is your definition of “Disinformation” ? I hope it’s not just having a different opinion. No disrespect intended, just want to know.

In defense of KC, you provided no credible evidence of fraud, when directly asked.

1 Like

Why, oh why??? Can anybody explain why he offer no credible evidence of fraud??

1 Like

Innocent until proven guilty. If you have proof, please present it.

Geez, why are you stomping on the guy with both feet. Give him some breathing room. He states “when evidence and eye witness testimony gets a turn in court.”. Maybe he should have said “if” instead of “when”. In any case, if it turns out as you or I might believe that he’s wrong you can then pat yourself on the back. What’s the reason for such an aggressive posture?

My evidence will only be ridiculed because I personally was not there…much like the accepted claims of other readers who also were not there to say it didn’t happen. There is video of ballot scrutinizers who by law, are meant to be in the counting room, being denied access by Democrat counters. There has been an admission that a computerized counter in a county has a software “glitch” that counted 6000 Rep votes as 14000 Dem votes (I think that number). The same software used in many other counties and states. Votes cast for people who died last century. Why would anyone risk perjury charges to say that? Sadly the Democrat supporting media and big tech are doing everything to keep this hushed. Twitter and FB accounts suspended. But of course, I don’t expect anyone to take my word for it. Hopefully the courts will be neutral and let the truth come out. Keep an open mind. The truth is not subjective. Let’s wait and see.

Baseless nonsense. Do you have to provide your own tinfoil hat or do “they” give you one?

Seems to me that the truth is not welcome. How do you expect me to provide evidence? Can you provide evidence I’m wrong? No…thought so. Let’s see what is revealed in the courts. Geeze…the hostility towards a different view!
Does Coastal Trader think that not one ballot was cast illegally? Or just a few? Maybe a few hundred? A few thousand? Tell me.

See, this is the deal. You can’t fabricate your own scandal, then take an opinion on it and express outrage. The election is over! Look at all these happy people wishing the Dear Leader a fond farewell:
EmQYFy1XYAEP2Yj

So if cheating is proven, you are still ok with that?
If democracy is trashed to get rid of Trump, that’s ok?

C’mon, Man! I’m an old school kind of a cop. I get the facts first and then look to see if there’s wrongdoing. The Breitbart way it seems, is to name a crime and then go out in search of evidence. I’ll wait.

Look man, I am all ears if you can provide some evidence that this happened. Send me a dm with some evidence. You haven’t done that yet. I’m not a Biden guy, he sucks as much as Trump does. But you keep saying these fraud with no proof of fraud.

Again, innocent until proven guilty. And if you can’t provide any evidence, you’re just a troll.