How do the lapware works?

hi! Just wondering if someone knew how do the lapware works? I am looking for a software that can give me the exact module to review on so I can focus on what are included in the test…(I knw already what module # Im going to test)… I heard that lapware do this but I want to know how…am I just gonna enter the module # and it will give me the pool of questions for that certain test?:rolleyes: Just dont want to spend 125$ and not be satisfied…thanks for all the infos…

Spend the money, it is worth every cent. You’ll learn how when you get signed up.

Once you get all signed up it will give you options to generate practice tests. You go through the list until you find which license and which test that you are going to take for practice. Next to it will be module codes. Rules of the Road is the same for all licenses. On your approval to test letter there will be module codes on there for each exam. If you want to minimize the expense, you can wait until you have a letter of approval to test and then jam out for 2 months. 8 weeks study time is sufficient for most licenses. That would be 200 bucks. Much less than one would pay to do a prep at a school. You really should add Capt. Joes to your arsenal though. uscgexam.com, the best 60 bucks you will ever spend. AB to mate pay difference will get your money back pretty quick, but only if you pass the exams.

Lapware is web-based, so keep that in mind.

[QUOTE=keshi;23956]Just dont want to spend 125$ and not be satisfied…thanks for all the infos…[/QUOTE]

I used it recently and was fairly satisfied. It was updated regularly, which was nice. Check with your company or union rep, and they refund you once you pass.

I’m just finishing up my 3/m testing tomorrow. There’s no way I could have passed without lapware, the tests are pretty accurate to what’s on the exam and all the math questions have solutions. Definitely worth every penny.

[QUOTE=CMA_Decky;24043]I’m just finishing up my 3/m testing tomorrow. There’s no way I could have passed without lapware, the tests are pretty accurate to what’s on the exam and all the math questions have solutions. Definitely worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Knock 'em dead!