Harvey Gulf pay

I’ve looked around the forums here, and found some figures thrown around about Harvey Gulf’s pay, but when asked for confirmation, there was never any response.

Does anyone know what exactly Harvey Gulf pays from the bottom up (OS / Wiper, QMED, DDE)?

As far as I know, HGIM does not hire or employ OS/wiper positions. As for QMED, withthe recent pay increase, the pay is $520 / day…

I’d almost consider dropping down from a chief spot for that kind of money! Minimal responsibility and making over 100k?!

1 Like

Now someone else will chime in and say its about $100 a day less, and someone else $100 more.

[QUOTE=“lacanterra;112303”]As far as I know, HGIM does not hire or employ OS/wiper positions. As for QMED, withthe recent pay increase, the pay is $520 / day…[/QUOTE]

QMED will be at $500-520 at the end of the year once all the per 1/4 raises are finished. They’re not making those rates right now like many make it seem on here.

What about Mate pay? Do they have a mate training program?

Definitely. I plan to just be a crane driver some day…

Yes, they do. Training on the purchased BeeMar boats. $575 @ day, with last qtr raise $600 @ day

Anything has to be better than my day rate.

Old thread

yes old thread but would be greatly appreciated if someone could update (as wages change). Especially Assistant Engineer and Chief Engineer salaries from actual employees?

They offered me a mate job mid January. $665/day increasing to $807/day as a training captain with full DP. 5 or 10k signing bonus depending on how you wanted it paid out. 28/14 schedule.