Harvey Gulf Pay?

One of many that has just been acquired by HGMI. Does anyone know what the pay is from the top down over there ?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If you are on a G.O.L. boat that was aquired HGIM get ready for a pay cut.

[QUOTE=ElCapitan;108102]If you are on a G.O.L. boat that was aquired HGIM get ready for a pay cut.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for responding with clarity and not adding to the mystery of my question.

Just look around, its all over gCaptain…

Heard it was the same.

Wasn’t somebody saying a few days ago that Harvey is paying top money?

Some people have said they are hard to work for, but no one ever says why.

i heard AB’s are making $425/day, dont know how true that is…

I think the reason they pay their AB’s a little more than everyone else is because they handle all the deck cargo on top of their normal duties. Most other companies use a third party rigging crew. We use third party riggers and the only time our deck crew get involved is for BP contracted jobs. They require a designated signal man. Im not sure but I think in those cases the AB gets a little extra for being an AB rigger.

As of may 15, AB 400, 1600 lead capt 800, 6000 @ 850, Qmed 500.

Is this for sure or just a rumor? I have heard day rates all over the board including from people on the Harvey boats. I know one thing for sure… There are no raises here at Chouest and probably won’t be any for a while as far as deck crew.

Everybody out here tryna live like Tron!!!

[QUOTE=“Fraqrat;108174”]Everybody out here tryna live like Tron!!![/QUOTE]

That’s fuckin’ AWSOME!! Tron Rules!

I’m rich, beeotch!!

[QUOTE=“tugsailor;108154”]
Some people have said they are hard to work for, but no one ever says why.[/QUOTE]

^ true story

[QUOTE=“monkeyfist;108170”]As of may 15, AB 400, 1600 lead capt 800, 6000 @ 850, Qmed 500.[/QUOTE]

The deckhand posy is significantly higher than Chouest but the officer pay is lower.

[QUOTE=monkeyfist;108170]As of may 15, AB 400, 1600 lead capt 800, 6000 @ 850, Qmed 500.[/QUOTE]

Goddamned GoM is scarcely believable but it is true, yet there are masters out here on the west coast not getting $500 and plenty getting not much over $400! Can anyone here say what Trident or Coastal Transportation is paying a master these days?

It is also not right that a master with all the liabilities he carries does not get double a QMED! Oh well, can’t blames the QMEDs for that but that is the GoM for you! To be sure, the pay is very good for everyone down in the offshore but that doesn’t mean the system is fair or equitable!