Beemar bought by HGIM, pay?

Hey guys,
I know Beemar is in the process of being bought by Harvey Gulf. My question is what you were making prior to the buy out and now, pending the buy out. I heard there was a $150 raise for officers so none would leave during the buy out. That put senior captains at $1109(?) per day, is that true. Have you heard what pay will be after the paper work is done? BTW welcome to one of the lowest paying companies in the Gulf. PM me if necessary.

I would love to be making the “low” pay you’re getting at Harvey. I know companies paying Mates as low as $350 a day so don’t ever think your the lowest pay.

How is the office like to work with and do yall have any even time boats?

Ha…$1100 a day. That’s funny right there I don’t care who you are!

Yeah he’s got a side job as a stand up chameleon.

$1100 a day would be a drastic pay cut.

Must be nice

Cap if I had your money I would burn mine? I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left…On a serious note what happens to anchor boats once DP semis and ships become the norm? Would there still be plenty of work? Not trying to start shit just wondering what your crystal ball says for the anchor boat business?

Doesn’t Harvey Gulf have billboards posted “Top Pay $750 a day”? I think they gave a little raise, but I dont think right under $400 a day.

Don’t believe what you read on the Internet. I don’t make 1100 a day and yes the DP semi is the downfall of anchor boats. There’s still plenty of subsea work for anchor handlers and towing jobs.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;78920]Cap if I had your money I would burn mine? I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left…On a serious note what happens to anchor boats once DP semis and ships become the norm? Would there still be plenty of work? Not trying to start shit just wondering what your crystal ball says for the anchor boat business?[/QUOTE]