Harvey crane boat in town

Lots of steel under that helipad…

Aluminum???

Do these boats ever sea waves up to the heli pad?

It’s got a very large steel substructure with aluminum over. I might have a better pic.

The blue beams are steel?

As for waves…HELL NO

Hard to tell how high it is, just looms like in a good hammering you would dunk that pad, but I’m used to Alaska WX

Everybody hates on Harvey but look at your company before you talk S$&@! And we’re also the highest paid. Be careful about what you say your can be bought next!!!

Who the hell was talking shit? Slow your roll Mr. Company Man. Just pointing out those big beams were unlike any hilopad design I’ve seen yet.

If you want to know my honest opinion, Harvey’s not bad but they are overextended on credit and will come out great on the other side unless something unforeseen happens. I’m also not fond of the grow by consuming style. But that’s just me. Day rate isn’t the end all for me and I’m happy where I am. If you are happy there then hey, great, glad it’s working out for you. Can’t understand the my company is better than your crap so take Shane’s nuts out of your mouth and relax.

PS, Shane couldn’t afford Gary’s jock strap, much less his 250 boat fleet.

http://www.harveygulf.com/pdf/ga208.pdf

Specs on the boat. She’s not a monster but I would imagine it would have to be pretty nasty to worry about any water hitting the heli-pad.

Yeah, that bow is up there, I wouldn’t worry about it :slight_smile: Good looking boat, lets get all the foreign construction boats gone.

http://www.harveygulf.com/pdf/ga208.pdf

Specs on the boat. She’s not a monster, but I would imagine it would have to be pretty nasty to have to worry about taking water that high.

Hopefully all the big boys are working on taking care of that.

I know Harvey’s got a few more coming, we almost have one Finished with several to follow and HOS is got a few in the works as well. Good times ahead for everyone…

It’s not about being on Shane’s nut sack or being a company man, it seems like you folks on here always have something negative to say about this company, and don’t have a clue other than what you hear. I’d rather be apart of a smaller company like this, rather than be one of Gary’s puppets! 250 boats so the fuck what! And what’s the pay over there again! OVER AND OUT!

How does lots of steel under the helipad = hate?

Just in case.

Someone likes my nickname… Or something like that.

Just in case.

Someone likes my nickname… Or something like that.

Glad to see it’s finely out of ship yard they have been playing hell getting it to pass ABS with the helipad.

[QUOTE=Onion;116276]Everybody hates on Harvey but look at your company before you talk S$&@! And we’re also the highest paid. Be careful about what you say your can be bought next!!![/QUOTE]

I actually heard from several sources Monday that a purchase agreement was in place for Harvey Gulf to purchase Abdon Callais. It looks as if Harvey will keep the DP-2 boats (and stretch them) and someone else will purchase the smaller vessels from him.

Orion, people hate on Harvey Gulf because of Shane Guidry. He may have a lot of money and making big moves but people don’t respect him or like him. He’s a self centered prick and if you don’t think so read all of the press releases he puts out. The main words used are “I” and “Me” so fool yourself and think he cares about anyone else.

[QUOTE=Jemplayer;116305]Glad to see it’s finely out of ship yard they have been playing heel getting it to pass ABS with the helipad.[/QUOTE]

You better quit hating or Shane will buy your house and kids!!!