Harkand Group

I saw in Work Boat Mag that they’re hiring, but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of information on them. Does anyone on gCaptain work for them? I searched for any threads regarding them, but I only found 1, and that was talking about them buying out another company. Anyone know what their rotations are, benefits, pay, what their vessels are like?

What about other companies such as J Ray McDermott, TechNip, Oceaneering and maybe any other sub-sea, oilfield, non OSV companies I’ve missed.

I believe they bought Vieola Environmental.

With them being a foreign out fit I’m sure it’s just a hoop they are jumping through so they can get another exception from the CG so they can run foreign crews here in the US.

I do encourage anybody with an unlimited tonnage and DP license please apply and let us know if you even get a call back.

[QUOTE=Jemplayer;129261]With them being a foreign out fit I’m sure it’s just a hoop they are jumping through so they can get another exception from the CG so they can run foreign crews here in the US.

I do encourage anybody with an unlimited tonnage and DP license please apply and let us know if you even get a call back.[/QUOTE]

they do have some Americans on the SWORDFISH and I believe that they are trying to hire more. A friend of mine is one of her masters and he says they are trying to do the right thing there so hope remains eternal. I’d love a job on her myself. A beautiful vessel!

Well dam. I’m mean it’s going to snow here in central TX and all but I didnt really think hell had frozen over.