Go Pats!

That is all…

BAH to you and your underinflated balls…

Go Hawks!

Go moonshine…or brown party liquor…or whatever you can get your hands on…

Go Hawks!
Twice is nice!

We got the Patriots who are always coming up with ways to try to cheat and then the Seahawks who are known for abusing PEDs and running their mouths. I’m not even excited to watch the game, I’d rather go play golf if the weather was nice right now…both of these teams are annoying.

AW SHIT! JUST FUCK IT!

Wilson deserves his head on a pike over that pass with inches to a touchdown

WTF! WHY?

Worse F-ing play call. We’ll get our sh*t together And be back.

Brown Party Liquor!!! Yeah! And it’s my body and I can kill it however I want to. And America’s about freedom.

Hell of a freakin game, I’ve got to give Seattle credit, couldn’t have been a better match up!

Took big money off the Captain but may pay for it over time.

The ending of the game looked like it was written by Vince Macmahon.

Pats did not win it. Seattle lost it.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;153335]Pats did not win it. Seattle lost it.[/QUOTE]

pretty much…your wisdom is showing again!

No the Patriots stole it

There you go

How many rings does Tom Brady have

like I said before

AW SHIT! JUST FUCK IT

at least Pete Carroll was willing to take the heat although I still believe 1/2 of the blame falls on Wilson as he had STOP authority but didn’t exercise it!

[B]Pete Carroll takes blame for Seahawks’ failure to run Marshawn Lynch[/B]

Jim Corbett, USA TODAY Sports 3:01 a.m. EST February 2, 2015

GLENDALE, Ariz. — In the raw moments after the Seattle Seahawks’ crushing 28-24 Super Bowl XLIX loss to the New England Patriots, Pete Carroll told Russell Wilson that the quarterback’s game-sealing interception on second-and-goal from the Patriots half-yard line was the coach’s fault.

Why Carroll didn’t call for a handoff to Marshawn Lynch, who finished with 102 yards and averaged 4.3 yards per carry, will haunt the Seahawks and their fans forever.

Instead, Wilson threw a pass intended for receiver Ricardo Lockette that rookie cornerback Malcolm Butler intercepted to secure the Patriots’ first Super Bowl title in 10 years.

“The message from coach Carroll was he took the blame for it,” Wilson said. "That wasn’t his fault. I put the blame on me for not making that play. I’m the one who threw it. … I thought it was going to be a touchdown.

“I don’t question the call. I thought it was a good call.”

Pete Carroll on baffling last play call: ‘That’s all my fault, totally’

Former Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner, now a Patriot disagreed.

“These coaches are so smart, they out-strategize themselves,” Browner told USA TODAY Sports, wondering what motivated Carroll — and coordinator Darrell Bevell — to make the call that backfired so badly.

“He’s got the same level of intelligence as Bill (Belichick), but I think he just tricked himself,” Browner said of Carroll. “You know what I mean? You’ve got the best back in the game. Why don’t you just turn around and hand him the ball? But sometimes, coaches out-think themselves.”

Bevell also accepted his share of the blame.

“Yes, I made the call,” he said of Seattle’s final offensive play. “The guy made a great play.”

The now-dethroned Seahawks stood poised on the cusp of kicking down the dynasty door that has been barred since the Patriots last won consecutive titles in 2003 and 2004.

Carroll said the call for a quick slant to Lockette was dictated by the Patriots deploying their run-stuffing package.

“We were going to run the ball to win the game — just not on that play,” Carroll said. "They had sent in their goal-line people. They had guys on the line of scrimmage. So we thought we’d spread them out with three wides. … We had three downs and we had a timeout.

“This one didn’t work out for us. In retrospect, we could have run it.”

Patriots owner Robert Kraft, Carroll’s former employer, was asked about the play call on NFL Network after the game.

After a slight pause, a smiling Kraft answered: “I’m very happy.”

The Seahawks know they picked the worst possible time to go “Least Mode” when they should have leaned on their offensive linchpin.

At the end of a dynasty-crushing night, Lynch was gone, off into the night, disappearing from the locker room before many of his teammates had even peeled off their cleats. Lynch threw on a sweat suit, joined a small crew of friends and promptly left the building, pushing a couple of camera lenses out of his face and heading clear of the scene of defeat.

All the while, he laughed and joked, responding to every comment from his pals with a cackle while, as ever, the enigmatic running back ignored media questions.

What on earth was Seattle thinking?

But there was no part of this he found to be funny. Lynch was done with this Super Bowl, turning his back one more time and making tracks, marching as always to his own tune.

“Unfortunately, it was real hard luck,” Carroll said. “There’s no other way to look at it right now.”

Carroll told his players afterward, “They’re a great team. They were on the precipice of winning another one.”

Cornerback Richard Sherman spoke for an injury-depleted secondary that lost nickelback Jeremy Lane to a broken left arm after his first-quarter goal line interception. Later, defensive end Cliff Avril went down with a third-quarter concussion.

“It’s tough to repeat,” Sherman said. "But it’s doable. I don’t think it had anything to do with how tough it is to repeat.

“The guy (Butler) made the play of a lifetime.”

It’s one the Seahawks will surely remember for the rest of their lives.

“Unfortunately, we have to live with this,” said Carroll.

And it may take another Lombardi Trophy down the line for the Seahawks to live that call down.

Had he been through a safe gulf class he would have known he had stop work authority. See the gulf does have something to teach Pacific Northwest!

I really am sorry, couldn’t help myself

[QUOTE=Traitor Yankee;153370]Had he been through a safe gulf class he would have known he had stop work authority. See the gulf does have something to teach Pacific Northwest!

I really am sorry, couldn’t help myself[/QUOTE]

You’ve earned the jab…I ain’t making the slightest of apologies for Seattle yesterday. Even the the stoopidest moron in Dulac would have had sense enough to not have called that play or thrown the ball with that pass coverage. Wilson should just have dove to the ground and taken the small loss of yardage when he saw his man was buried by Patroits. BOTH CARROL AND WILSON ARE IDIOTS AND DESERVE TO BE PUMMELED WITH ROTTEN VEGETABLES TODAY! FOOLS!

but then again, maybe there is more to the story that just simple stoopidity? vis this…

//youtu.be/4DNnAU8CS60