East coast tug and barge employment question

Im very new to the industry i have twic,mmc,stcw bst, and i will take any boat for any amount of time to get my foot in the door im located in washington but will travel for work on my dime as long as its for at least 21 days out at a time so i can afford to pay my tickets there and back home i have applied for almost all the companies i can find but if any of you reading thisand are hiring os/deckhand/wiper give me a email at jesse10987@gmail.com thanks alot im 90 days into trying to get on a boat and wont stop till i get there

Again, THIS IS NOT HOW THIS FORUM WORKS!!!

No one here well email you with a job! We are not a bunch of HR people, no one here can hire you. On top of that, if I was in a position to hire you I wouldn’t unless I was very desperate. The people that come on here saying “if you have a job for me email me at” sound lazy and egotistical. Go put forth the effort to get a fucking job yourself instead asking for a handout. This is a buyers market, you need to sell yourself well and hard. Maybe in a year or two some gulf companies will be desperate enough to hire fucktards like this but don’t count on it.

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;75282]Again, THIS IS NOT HOW THIS FORUM WORKS!!!

No one here well email you with a job! We are not a bunch of HR people, no one here can hire you. On top of that, if I was in a position to hire you I wouldn’t unless I was very desperate. The people that come on here saying “if you have a job for me email me at” sound lazy and egotistical. Go put forth the effort to get a fucking job yourself instead asking for a handout. This is a buyers market, you need to sell yourself well and hard. Maybe in a year or two some gulf companies will be desperate enough to hire fucktards like this but don’t count on it.[/QUOTE]

You must have finally got your very own pointy stick that ccaptain mailed to you, good way to break it in sir!!!

ZIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!! Damn that parted my hair when it ricocheted past me.

[QUOTE=Capt. Phoenix;75282]Again, THIS IS NOT HOW THIS FORUM WORKS!!!

No one here well email you with a job! We are not a bunch of HR people, no one here can hire you. On top of that, if I was in a position to hire you I wouldn’t unless I was very desperate. The people that come on here saying “if you have a job for me email me at” sound lazy and egotistical. Go put forth the effort to get a fucking job yourself instead asking for a handout. This is a buyers market, you need to sell yourself well and hard. Maybe in a year or two some gulf companies will be desperate enough to hire fucktards like this but don’t count on it.[/QUOTE]

What??? Ya mean I could have just posted 3 times and gotten instantly employed…:mad:

Get on that lazy ass!