Dumb & Dumber

Did anybody hear that Paul Doell the former AMO paper boy and Charles Murdock are running for President and Secretary Treasurer in AMO’s election this year. This Doell guy has never sailed and he doesn’t know shit about running a union.

What should people know about running a union?

[QUOTE=87cr250r;141948]What should people know about running a union?[/QUOTE]

How to lie, cheat and steal from employers, rather than from the members.

speaking of the dumb and dumber Don Nimrod…there is already an existing thread about this if you had cared to check first…

AMO election this year

why are some people so bloody lazy in this forum that they can’t be bothered to see if there is already an ongoing discussion before starting a new thread?

[QUOTE=c.captain;141950]speaking of the dumb and dumber Don Nimrod…there is already an existing thread about this if you had cared to check first…

AMO election this year

why are some people so bloody lazy in this forum that they can’t be bothered to see if there is already an ongoing discussion before starting a new thread?[/QUOTE]

Why do you care?

[QUOTE=Ea$y Money;141953]Why do you care?[/QUOTE]

we don’t need multiple treads about the same subject…it just clutters up the place plus something about the OP’s tone PO’d me!

so there…

You just can’t say anything negative about organized labor or that complete POS in the White House without hurting c.captain’s feelings. Haven’t you all learned that yet?

[QUOTE=captaint76;141968]You just can’t say anything negative about organized labor or that complete POS in the White House without hurting c.captain’s feelings. Haven’t you all learned that yet?[/QUOTE]

for God’s sake man!..what hallucinogens are you addicted to?

I have openly declared that the AMO has been and continues to be a mafia organization and feel the SIU is no better. Scum like the McKay’s and Mike Sacco have singlehandedly destroyed American maritime labor organization. Furthermore, the other maritime unions like the MMP and MEBA have done nothing to ensure that jobs which belong to US citizen mariners go to them. Foreign vessels working on the OCS and shuttle tankers calling in US ports should be manned 100% by US citizens but both unions have done not one FUCKING thing to fight for that. I have been to both asking for their help and got nothing other than a FUCKING yawn from them. They are moribund and stoopidly lame in their efforts to build a strong and vibrant maritime industry in the USA.

and

I have previously declared Obama to be the WORST president when it comes to US maritime strength and vitality since WWII. I am embarrassed that he is a Democrat who talks about jobs, jobs, jobs for American workers but takes positions that do nothing other than give them away. Now it is the TPP which he wants to cram down the throat of Congress giving away the store like no one else in the history of this nation to Wall Street and the Chinese. He too is criminal in his two faced dealings and his being beholden to the power of big corporate money. Why has nobody from Goldman Sachs, AIG, Chase, Citibank, Bank America or any of other megabanks ever been charged in Federal Criminal Court for their crimes against the American people?

I may be a progressive Democrat in the Ed Schultz mold who champions the rights of the American worker in all of my messages but I am far from an ardent supporter of this Administration. Obama is failing us miserably! The trouble is that the Republicans would fail us even more miserably than Obama is managing to do. No matter who holds power, the American working middle class has been FUCKED, is being FUCKED and will continue to get FUCKED as long as the power of money controls who is elected to lead this nation…executive and legislative branches alike. If it wasn’t for an oil patch in the US, we all here would be close to begging on a freeway offramp to make a decent living!

now, you were saying…

Then in another thread you will shit on the oilfield and all the companies providing jobs. You need to step back from hooka for a minute yourself.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;141979]Then in another thread you will shit on the oilfield and all the companies providing jobs. You need to step back from hooka for a minute yourself.[/QUOTE]

WRONG! Energy is the driving force behind the great resurgence in our industry and I am a strong champion of future growth and development of it. You are correct that I do not have blind love for the companies providing vessel services to the energy sector, (especially the OMSA member companies) because I feel their employment practices are NOT progressive towards to labor pool (mariners) which make them all so successful. Yes, they pay well but I believe they can offer much, much more.

We’ve danced this dance before and my feet are tired so I am sitting this one out. You can dance all night however with the fugly chick who’s daddy is Joe Boss though.

It’s ok cap you’ve admitted you have a problem and that’s the first step. It takes a strong person to admit they voted for him and that it may have been a poor decision. Now we just have to correct that port list you have. Pretty soon you’ll be like a good many if the rest if us around here. We don’t lean left and we don’t lean right. We are all leaning BACK and see that the whole game is rigged to fuck us all every step of the way. Left, right, black, white whatever, it is there to keep us bickering at each other. The money changers are running the temple now. Everyone is to busy at the coliseum being entertained to realize what’s happening around here.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;141989]It’s ok cap you’ve admitted you have a problem and that’s the first step. It takes a strong person to admit they voted for him and that it may have been a poor decision. Now we just have to correct that port list you have. Pretty soon you’ll be like a good many if the rest if us around here. We don’t lean left and we don’t lean right. We are all leaning BACK and see that thultime whole game is rigged to fuck us all every step of the way. Left, right, black, white whatever, it is there to keep us bickering at each other. The money changers are running the temple now. Everyone is to busy at the coliseum being entertained to realize what’s happening around here.[/QUOTE]

WRONG again mon ami…No mistake made. I vote for the person my party nominates to run and will again the next time because as corrupt as the system is in Washingtoon, I believe my party is less corrupt and ultimately does believe that all American citizens deserve a better life as opposed to the other party which very clearly now has come forward to say that only the clean get the breaks.

As I made clear over and over and over again, it is the corrupting power of money in elections which is bringing this once great Nation down to Banana Republic status and both parties are guilty of being beholden to the money changers running the temple. The Republicans get far more money from the very wealthy and corporations (Citizens United) than the Democrats so are more covered in that horrible festering filth and ultimately are more the servants of the 1% who control it all. Make all elections publicly financed and make the airwaves and print media free and equal to all candidates and then the United States of America might, just might mind you, turn around and return from the world of the bananas. I’ll be long dead before that ever happens though…the 1% will never give up their control of the system. They are too embedded now and have too much to lose if we had a truly representative government running this nation. Their wealth, power and very necks would suddenly be quite exposed to a seething angry mob of us unwashed.

rant out…

Gee and here I thought that Politics were not a topic for this forum. I guess I was wrong and I am sure that a certain captain will step in if anyone else brings it up.

[QUOTE=Tugs;142005]Gee and here I thought that Politics were not a topic for this forum. I guess I was wrong and I am sure that a certain captain will step in if anyone else brings it up.[/QUOTE]

I did not start any SHITFIGHT in this thread SIR!.. It started right here…

[QUOTE=captaint76;141968]You just can’t say anything negative about organized labor or that complete POS in the White House without hurting c.captain’s feelings. Haven’t you all learned that yet?[/QUOTE]

my aim was to finish it…

Lets apply c.captain logic to something and see what happens. You’re a small businessman now with your Orca operation. Since you always like to tell others how to run their companies, let’s tell you how to run yours.

I’m guessing you have some kind COI for the vessel. I’m gonna guess it says you have to at least have a licensed master. I feel that you are hoarding to much of your profit. I want you to contribute to the local economy by hiring two random guys off the street to be a second captain and a deckhand. I want these guys to make going wage for their positions with insurance, 401k, the works. When things slow down between charters they still show up for their shift and get paid. Now I’m a traveling do gooder going around looking for injustice inherent in the system. I feel that the PNW mariners working for Orca LLC are getting screwed. I convince them they should let me negotiate their deal for a small fee. It just so happens I have a small association called the fraqrat union or FU for short. Now I really think you’re not taking care of the little guy. I want a Cadillac health plan for me and your two hands. Not that bullshit on the state exchange a good plan. You have all these cars in your collection so we should each have a nice car as well. The guys also need to work 14/28 so you’ll need to get some relief crew for them. They all should get 7 for 14 vacation pay on the back end. They will have to join the FU also. I happened to notice some Russian, Chinese, and Canadian research boats in the area also. I’m not telling you how to run your business but you may wanna hire some lawyers to keep on top of those guys. By the way it’s time to file your taxes and as a good citizen you’ll pay every dime to support all the social programs for the downtrodden. I mean this venture isn’t some kinda write off tax shelter is it? That sounds like something the 1% would do. Now that I have your tax dollars that you worked hard for I’m gonna pass out EBT cards. Now all the indigent around the dock can buy steak an lobster because we should all help the little guy. Speaking of helping, the local dem congressman needs a donation or the FU may have some problems showing up for work. Wait a minute is that another small fishing/research vessel over there? It appears that Omar Al Seamani got a minority business loan and the govt bought him a brand new state of the art vessel. It’s way better than your boat and since he has a zero interest loan that he prolly won’t have to make regular payments on he can charge whatever he wants. His dayrate is half your rate and business is booming for him. Your boat is sitting at the dock fully crewed and money is just pissing overboard with the bilge water. The dem congressman is in a close race he needs more money. You balk and rant your public campaign finance reform speech. The next day you have a charter but can’t leave because your hands are a no show. Your congressman happens to be friends with Lois Lerner and now it’s the damnedest thing you’re being audited for your personal views. Now you’ve had a bad couple of days and decide to go home and choose between scotch or excedrin 357. What the hell is this in your driveway. Apparently the local democratic committee has volunteered all party members to host a refugee family. You have to help the women and children right? You’re not a mean republican or libertarian are you? It’s your duty to help the little people so you relent and take the van load into your home. Once inside you see two women with small children and 6 other tatted up guys ranging in age from 13-30. These guys have raped and threatened the women to lie and say that they are the their mothers. You call your local dem and he says maybe you misunderstood because of the language barrier. These people are in dire need we can’t be bothered to try and weed out the criminals. The dem party needs a new voting block and an instant tax base. By the way threaten them with deportation if they don’t vote democrat and then hangs up. Now you’re really fed up you write a letter to the president stating you condemn him in the harshest language possible for all this fiasco. Now the NSA has you on a list because you don’t tow the party line anymore. The next morning you are boarded by the coast guard and you’re 835’d into oblivion. Omar hears of your plight an offers you 10 cents on the dollar you decide to take it. The IRS seizes that money where it goes to refugees to get facials, massages, birth control and abortions. You’re not mad about any of it because as a good democrat you know it’s all for the greater good and the little guy got some help.

I wanna join the FU !!
Fraqrat for imperial leader!

Damn Fraqrat now you owe me for a new Computer Screen as I just spit coffee all over it from laughing!!!

There are some things that our dear c.captain has posted in the past that I enjoyed and believe really added to this forum. In this thread he has gone off the rails and Fraqrat, you really nailed it. One thing though, you should know to NEVER try to confuse a Liberal by stating facts, even though you did it in a way that anyone including a Liberal should understand.

Just for the record, I am a Card Carrying Republican but I have voted for a Democrat (Not the Clown that we now have) a time or two. When it comes down to choosing which candidate to vote for (President, Congress, Dog Catcher…) I always try to pick the one that I think, no make that I hope, that they will do the LEAST harm to us as none of them are out for anyone but themselves!

Bring on the Pointy Little Stick!

[QUOTE=Tugs;142015]Bring on the Pointy Little Stick![/QUOTE]

to which this liberal slacker replies…

btw Fraq…try to use paragraphs next time…there is a reason they exist

Best explanation ever presented in a post! Bravo!!!

I’m sorry cap I’ll try to do better next time on my grammar punctuation, and structure. It’s gonna be a riveting tale. Omar stays non union and hires only cheap refugee labor. You eventually go to work for him as he aggressively expands and diversifies his fleet. You work your way up to director of ops in his Alaskan division. You convince him to go public where the proceeds are used to buy Noble Drilling. Fresh off the hubris of the purchase you’re elevated to VP of arctic drilling ops. You go on to revolutionize arctic drilling all over the world earning fame and fortune. All this new wealth further cements your status as a bonafide 1% limousine liberal. You run for senate and win in a landslide due to the backing of your refugee now citizen constituents. You become the new kingfish stalking the halls of congress with a pointy stick. You run for president and win by a landslide using the same voting block that got you in the senate because you’re a man of the people. Once in the White House your ruthless plan of total domination goes into full swing. You immediately nationalize all GOM oilfield assets. You give all the money to the masses to help the little guy. This also diverts attention away from your previous company that just spilled eleventy billion gallons of oil in Alaska. You imprison all bayoo mafia families on trumped up racketeering charges. You’re on top of the world but then you find out you have cancer. Due to your parties nationalized health care all the good doctors have fled the country. Healthcare isn’t what it used to be even for POTUS. You have a heart attack while laughing at the sentencing of the bayoo mafia families but not before you sign a presidential pardon for Omar. He takes his billions and walks away back to his home country where he rallies the locals into declaring war on fascist American oilfield and environmental policies and that’s a whole nother story…