A.M.O Election

Murdock and Doell won !!

[QUOTE=biminijim;149366]Murdock and Doell won !![/QUOTE]

What is the count?

[QUOTE=biminijim;149366]Murdock and Doell won !![/QUOTE]

GODS ABOVE Be PRAISED…HALLELUJAH ON HIGH!

[QUOTE=c.captain;149378]GODS ABOVE Be PRAISED…HALLELUJAH ON HIGH![/QUOTE]

I am waiting for some official results before I praise the almighty. There is nothing yet on the union web site or Doell’s site.

[QUOTE=RespectMyAuthority;149380]I am waiting for some official results before I praise the almighty. There is nothing yet on the union web site or Doell’s site.[/QUOTE]

Bethell and his cabal are shredding the ballots as we write and wait

Maybe or maybe Doell/Murdock did win. I don’t always believe one post from god knows who…

[QUOTE=c.captain;149382]Bethell and his cabal are shredding the ballots as we write and wait[/QUOTE]

Maybe or maybe Doell/Murdock actually won. I don’t always believe one post from god knows who…

AMO 2014 election results, reports

AMO National President

486 (52.71 percent) Paul Doell
436 (47.29 percent) Thomas J. Bethel

AMO National Secretary-Treasurer

476 (51.68 percent) Charles Murdock
445 (48.32 percent) José E. Leonard

Sailors’ Delight…

Hey Jose! You miserable corrupt lousy piece of SHIT! Lemme just me the first to say…

//youtu.be/6jUgWCAXxTQ

Have I mentioned yet how much I hate that guy?

I tell no lies ! from God himself!

Wow, a bit of a shock! How was this able to happen? I never expected Doell/Murdock to pull that off…both were strong supporters of Bethel during the last election and long time insiders so what is going to change and why? I can only imagine what bad news will be coming to light about the union in the near future. How is Bethel taking this loss?

Only 926 total votes? How many total members in AMO?

[QUOTE=tugsailor;149409]Only 926 total votes? How many total members in AMO?[/QUOTE]

According to the Election Report 3019 ballots were sent out to the general membership. Of those 109 were duplicates and 46 were returned as undeliverable. It looks like around 1/3rd voted as 930 ballots were cast/counted.

When does the change of offices take place? A good question will be whether Doell and Murdock have a forensic accounting analysis conducted on the AMO books to determine questionable financial transactions, if any.

Jan 1 , I heard.

Doell doesn’t have the ability to do any kind od accounting analysis. He will have to hire someone for that. That will cost us big $.

[QUOTE=RespectMyAuthority;149430]Doell doesn’t have the ability to do any kind od accounting analysis. He will have to hire someone for that. That will cost us big $.[/QUOTE]

I expect very substantial retirement benefits being approved for each and everyone of the Bethell cabal that do not want to work for Doell which I believe will be most of the executive board including those who didn’t even get canned yesterday like Leonard.

Will Gremelsbacher stay I wonder?

I expect that, since Doell and Murdock were reform candidates, they will do all in their power to stop such shenanigans. And, even though a forensic accounting is expensive, it may prove worth it for AMO. Probably can be paid for by trimming the fat that must exist on the payroll, e.g. the new human resources department.

[QUOTE=c.captain;149434]I expect very substantial retirement benefits being approved for each and everyone of the Bethell cabal that do not want to work for Doell which I believe will be most of the executive board including those who didn’t even get canned yesterday like Leonard.

Will Gremelsbacher stay I wonder?[/QUOTE]

I would hope Gremelsbacher would stay. He has worked under many different people and been able to survive. He even survived working with that POS Tom Kelly.