Deadliest Catch

Please read this article about Edgar Hansen pleading Guilty as Sexually abusing a 16 year old girl.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/18/deadliest-catchs-edgar-hansen-faces-no-jail-time-after-pleading-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-teen.amp.html

Say it ain’t so…wtf?

Trying to work in a “Deadliest Catch - Jailbait episode” joke but perhaps too soon. I doubt the TV fishermen are any better or worse behaved than the ones not on TV shows, but they get noticed more.

2 Likes

Runs in the family.

welllllllllllllll, uh… shouldn’t we have a pic before passing judgement?

He kissed a girl at a house party who turned out to be only 16. This troubled girl had a therapist. She told the therapist. We don’t know whether she was upset by the kiss or bragging about kissing a TV star. The therapist called the police.

Apparently these days, a kiss is legally considered a form of sexual assault.

Would a prosecutor have pursued this case over a kiss, if he wasn’t a TV star? I doubt it.

He’s not a bad guy. Let’s cut him a little slack.

I might be wrong but by this statement, it sounds like a little more than just a kiss.

“I committed this assault for the purpose of my own sexual gratification,” Hansen’s handwritten statement said. “I am very sorry for that conduct and I have commenced treatment to ensure that nothing like this assault ever happens again.”

And he grabbed her private areas. Sort of like Kevin Spacey. Only Kevin Spacey doesn’t have a career anymore. Why Discovery Channel hasn’t ended the Hansen brothers contract is beyond me. Unless they already have. Stopped watching it long time ago.