Day for Day/ Even Time Companies in GOM

Ahoy Gentlemen,
I am looking for a list of oilfield companies in the Gulf of México that work day for day/even time, e.g., 14/14, 21/21, 28/28.
Anyone working these schedules, please chime in. Thanks in advance, Elpeligo.

Good news I just found a website that lists all of them. It is here

Ha ha… Nice

Man, I’m glad he listed some examples of what he ment by “day for day/even time” or else I would be lost!

Every time someone asks a question like this I always use the search function just to see what pops up. I start by wording it as they have then I vary the wording and so on. After using the sites search function I’ve also used google, bing and yahoo. Damnedest thing is just about every time I’ve done this within half hour I have the answer. A few times I started having remorse for flaming someone for being lazy. I was thinking maybe the answers are not so obvious. After I tried a search on my own and put a little effort into it I felt better about being such an asshole.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;97859] I felt better about being such an asshole.[/QUOTE]

In some Eastern cultures this is known as “achieving enlightenment”

I always had a feeling I was there already as the years go by its amazing how at peace I am with it .

[QUOTE=Kennebec Captain;97902]In some Eastern cultures this is known as “achieving enlightenment”[/QUOTE]

If this is truth, then I am the most enlightened man on the planet…me and my pointy stick that is!

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;97917]I always had a feeling I was there already as the years go by its amazing how at peace I am with it .[/QUOTE]

You have transcended to a pantheon of the most exalted and wise of men to which I am proud to hold the door open for your entry…all hail the Fraqrat!

[QUOTE=elpeligo;97807]Ahoy Gentlemen,[/QUOTE]

really…“Ahoy”? Who says this word “ahoy” other than on seacaptaindate.com?

This is what I like abiut this forum! A thread starts with a subject and 90% of the time ends with something completely different!

[QUOTE=c.captain;97928]really…“Ahoy”? Who says this word “ahoy” other than on seacaptaindate.com?[/QUOTE]

I sometimes answer the phone that way. I think it’s clever, my wife and kids think it’s stupid.

If it’s good enough for Alexander Graham Bell it’s good enough for me.

K.C.

[QUOTE=Kennebec Captain;98054]I sometimes answer the phone that way. I think it’s clever, my wife and kids think it’s stupid.

If it’s good enough for Alexander Graham Bell it’s good enough for me.[/QUOTE]

HA! Did Bell really answer a phone that way? I know the world’s first call was “Mr. Watson come here I want you.”

of course, that Bell and Watson were gay lovers did not emerge until decades later…

I wonder if his beard tickled?

[QUOTE=c.captain;98059]HA! Did Bell really answer a phone that way? [/QUOTE]

Evidently yes, you should try it. “Hello” seems wimpy in contrast to a robust “Ahoy”. The other possibilities are Ahoy-hoy,” or Ahoy Ahoy"

Either way it shows you are not to be trifled with on the phone.

K.C.

I’ve been working even time with ECO for about 2 years now. Took me a year or so to finally get my schedule worked out with a good crew and coordinator.
Couldn’t be happier with it either.

[QUOTE=c.captain;97928]really…“Ahoy”? Who says this word “ahoy” other than on seacaptaindate.com?[/QUOTE]

This made my day.