Daily routine at suny

Hello every one, I recently have been accepted to SUNY maritime for the fall term. I was wondering if someone could give me an insight on how my daily life and living will be like once I start. I am a navy veteran so some people on here have been telling me that I will be recieving day student status , now will I have to be going to school 5 days a week or just certain days? Is it difficult to work a part time job and attend suny?

Let me start off by saying I’m a Domer I graduated May of this year. I hope you get day student status ASAP I had it my last 2 semesters there and with the recent change in administration it really was a godsend. I’m almost positive you will need to do one full semester as a MUG (true freshman), this means you have 15 min anticipation to everything, double timing everywhere, you will be restricted to campus 5 days a week (they may have changed this to have freshman return on Sunday night), room inspections every morning, MUG Meetings on wed. afternoon and PT on friday mornings. you will also have TAPS at 2200 Sun-Thurs. This is a good night muster for MUGS. If you play a sport this makes life a little easier as you can escape from. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me.

Smooth Sailing Shipmate