Coast Guard Officer Planned Mass Terror Attack

February 20, 2019 at 5:12 pm EST By Taegan Goddard 4 Comments

“A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist has been arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a massive domestic terror attack targeting politicians and journalists,” the Washington Post reports.

Christopher Paul Hasson called for “focused violence” to “establish a white homeland” and dreamed of ways to “kill almost every last person on earth.”

1 Like

From the WP article:

Link:

1 Like

“dreamed of ways to “kill almost every last person on earth.”

Wow… ladies and gentlemen, meet Carl Panzram Jr.

Let us all be thankful he was working on a standard psycho-with-a-gun rampage. I don’t want to be too detailed, but the skill set and access of a USCG officer would allow a lot worse things than that.

IMG_3990 IMG_3995

There is undeniably a certain likeness between the two. Coming from the same mould and with the same empty stare.

1 Like

It looks like Breivik has got his wish; to influence others to copy his deed. I’m sure he enjoy this news, even if he is locked away.

Luckily this one got stopped in time, but there are many more out there being encouraged not just by Breivik but by the propaganda being spread by right wing nuts, both in Europe, USA and beyond.

Why does right wing, neo-nazi, white supremacy and fanatic Christian religious terrorism get so little attention, while $Trns.are spent on combating Muslim fanatic terrorism??

Maybe because there are so many white supremacist religious fanatics in the Senate and the White House and the republican party.

4 Likes

Maybe because there are billions of Muslims, about 1% (millions) of which, think it’s their religious duty to rid the earth of all infidels. Maybe because only Muslims fly airplanes into government buildings killing 3500 Americans in one day.

Maybe because out of the millions of Christian religious nuts with big mouths, 99.9% are actually non-violent wimps, and there are only a few hundred truely violent and dangerous Christian nutcases, and they lack the means to carry out large scale terror attacks.

4 Likes

How many hundreds of thousand innocent civilian Muslims do you recon has been killed as “collateral damage” to revenge those 3000 Americans? (So far and counting)

Really? ‘millions’ of innocent Muslims have died due to the response to the 9-11 attacks? You correct his cited death toll then give this figure?

OK that was a bit of an exaggeration. (I wonder where I have learnt that from??)
I should have said "hundreds of thousand. (Now corrected):

BTW; the “war on terror” is still ongoing so the final tally is not yet known.

I have no idea where you ‘learnt’ exaggeration. Same place you ‘learnt’ hypocrisy, deflection, and your other annoying habits I assume.

1 Like

Perfectly acceptable usage, more common in UK. If you’re going to pick on the man’s English, at least find an actual mistake. They aren’t hard to find. :wink:

5 Likes

There’s a lot more oil and money to be had for the Military Industrial Complex in the occupation of “Muslim fanatic terrorist” lands than there is in neo nazi West Virginia.

2 Likes