Class time?

Does anyone know what time classes start at Fletcher? I checked the website and found nothing. I’m taking advanced firefighting in the morning and don’t want to be late.

Thanks

When I went my class was at eight. If I was you I would be there by seven to be sure. You don’t want to be the jackleg who shows up last.

Thank you good sir

0800 is correct, if you get there at 0730 you’ll be perfect and pretty much get your choice of seats.

btw the instructors (Houma FD) are great. Fire school is located at the far end of the campus in a seperate building.

The class starts at 7am. Found out today…

[QUOTE=“Hawespiper5;125492”]0800 is correct, if you get there at 0730 you’ll be perfect and pretty much get your choice of seats.

btw the instructors (Houma FD) are great. Fire school is located at the far end of the campus in a seperate building.[/QUOTE]

Sorry bout the bad info…

Well I was kind of right telling you to be there by seven. I took a different class there. I had to take advanced in August at GTC. It could have started a 0500 and it wouldn’t have helped with the humidity. “Like a saauuna”. You did make it there on time right?

Yeah, for here at 9 the first day. Traffic on the main road from Galliano was pretty much not moving.

[QUOTE=“Hawespiper5;125503”]

Sorry bout the bad info…[/QUOTE]

No big deal. I was late to that time as well. Luckily they were forgiving. Seem to be great guys though.

[QUOTE=“blaineatk;125543”]

No big deal. I was late to that time as well. Luckily they were forgiving. Seem to be great guys though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah those instructors are definetly cool they make that class semi enjoyable and they clearly know their stuff.

I agree. Most cases are boring this one is well taught