CIVMAR Lifestyle: Expensive Cars & Designer Clothes

Anything new at MSC? There have not been any posts in a while. Any comments on the following:

-T-ATF(X) program to replace ARS & ATF
-MSC hiring senior deck officers from outside. Chief Mate from AMO/MMP comes on UnRep ships, adjusting to the MSC way, will this be a problem? MSC has done this before.
-Cleveland Ship Company
-Cuyahoga-class “ultra-green” fleet oiler replacement ships, which they propose to provide to the Navy under a fee-for-service arrangement
-Will this be the end of the CIVMAR?

where did you get the info from?

I am a proud CIVMAR serving my country with MSCLANT. I have many sources from which I get my MSC-Inside information. Unfortunately these sources cannot be revealed. My knowledge of MSC is unprecedented. I know everything.

[QUOTE=UnRepKing;43519]I am a proud CIVMAR serving my country with MSCLANT. I have many sources from which I get my MSC-Inside information. Unfortunately these sources cannot be revealed. My knowledge of MSC is unprecedented. I know everything.[/QUOTE]

Are you sailing as 2/O? Which ship are you on, or what region are you sailing in?
BTW “mellamoray”, all that info is on the www.

[QUOTE=UnRepKing;43519]I am a proud CIVMAR serving my country with MSCLANT. [/QUOTE]

I needed a good laugh today!..Thanks King!

[QUOTE=UnRepKing;43519]I am a proud CIVMAR serving my country with MSCLANT. I have many sources from which I get my MSC-Inside information. Unfortunately these sources cannot be revealed. My knowledge of MSC is unprecedented. I know everything.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like one of my former USMMA cadets…wait a minute…no, it sounds like about 90% of my former USMMA cadets…they know everything.

I heard a rumor that MSC is going to take over USN Amphibs down the road?? Any gouge on that?

[QUOTE=Motleysailor;43599]I heard a rumor that MSC is going to take over USN Amphibs down the road?? Any gouge on that?[/QUOTE]

True that…but later rather than sooner. Hybred crews like on the Sub Tenders.