Chouest vessels

Anyone know which vessels Chouest is operating in Trinidad?
Thanks

Try marine traffic, you can see all. I left the Island Enforcer a few months back.

I was told yesterday that the C-Hero is there, but was expected to return Stateside shortly…

[QUOTE=Capt Leigh;58736]I was told yesterday that the C-Hero is there, but was expected to return Stateside shortly…[/QUOTE]

C-Hero is still here. The C-Legacy is supposed to be heading north.

MAX just headed that way about a week ago.

[QUOTE=boattrash;58741]MAX just headed that way about a week ago.[/QUOTE]

You sure it is the Max? I heard it was one of the Seacor (Rowan) boats, because they are bringing supplies.

[QUOTE=boattrash;58741]MAX just headed that way about a week ago.[/QUOTE]

I left Fourchon two days ago the max was in flotation canal… I personally know the master of the Max VERY well and the Max is still here… No one knows for how long though.

I tied up along side the Max last week and the capt. said they were getting ready ready to head down there. I just assumed they had already left. You know what happens when you assume.

[QUOTE=boattrash;58762]I tied up along side the Max last week and the capt. said they were getting ready ready to head down there. I just assumed they had already left. You know what happens when you assume.[/QUOTE]

Rumor is, they are going to be coming this way. One of the 280’s (C-Legacy I believe) will be heading north and I am not sure if one of the anchor boats down here too will also head north.

Are they using American crews down there?

Just senior officers are US. With the Island Enforcer, which is a more advanced vessel on short duration, was allowed to keep majority US crew, but employed Local stewards, medic, and 50% deck crew. Everyone else was American.

Present Chouest vessels in Trinidad: Edison Chouest, Alex Chouest, C-Hero, C-Legacy, C-Pioneer, Gulf Champion, Island Enforcer. As Anchorman alluded, Island Enforcer is in Trinidad on a short duration job. Max Chouest will be arriving in Trinidad in the near future. C-Legacy and C-Hero will rotate back to the GOM sometime in the future and be replaced by as yet unnamed vessels. Seacor Rigorous is in Trinidad temporarily, delivering rig mooring equipment.

[QUOTE=Neptune’s Car;58858]Present Chouest vessels in Trinidad: Edison Chouest, Alex Chouest, C-Hero, C-Legacy, C-Pioneer, Gulf Champion, Island Enforcer. As Anchorman alluded, Island Enforcer is in Trinidad on a short duration job. Max Chouest will be arriving in Trinidad in the near future. C-Legacy and C-Hero will rotate back to the GOM sometime in the future and be replaced by as yet unnamed vessels. Seacor Rigorous is in Trinidad temporarily, delivering rig mooring equipment.[/QUOTE]

Just heard the word yesterday, the Max is heading this way at the end of the month.